PDA

View Full Version : "Nude" Skater

Cloral
06-16-2008, 02:08 PM
So I was in Ojai yesterday. I was walking back to the street after having lunch in a courtyard area, and I did a double take. A naked woman had just skated past. Or so I thought. When I saw her again at the street corner I could see that she wasn't quite naked, but was covered with what had to be the minimum amount of clothing that could keep one from violating decency laws. In particular, the covering on her nipples was held in place in a fashion I could not discern, but whatever it was it didn't extend to the sides, which is why when I first saw her from the side I thought she was topless.

The weird part is at that point she was standing there talking to one of her friends as if nothing was unusual at all. Which got me wondering if this is commonplace in Ojai. I may have to return before long to do some more investigation. :)

ShadowTiger
06-16-2008, 04:37 PM
Sounds suspiciously like Japan. :) Their beaches, more precisely. Ever seen the bikinis they wear over there? It's astonishing how little fabric can (Nearly..) hide everything they need hidden.