PDA

View Full Version : *Darth Vader Voice..*"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

bigjoe
06-16-2008, 09:26 AM
Here we go again with the proxy thing. What'd I do wrong to God? =(

rock_nog
06-16-2008, 09:48 AM
It's a government conspiracy. You shouldn't have mentioned that the events of 9/11 seem suspicious to you. You know too much!

bigjoe
06-16-2008, 09:59 AM
This is what you get when you buy cheap hosting OH GREAT I CANT EVEN MAKE URLS AND IM NOT DOING BBCODE. AGNS Host: www.000domains.com (http://www.000domains.com) They better invest in some security. And I'm not talking about server security. OOPSCANTMAKESMILEYFACESWITHOUTKNOWINGTHEIRCODE
EDIT: and by the way, that is some seriously cheap hosting. Your burger budget is probably bigger than your AG budget >_> A years service for the price of a pizza. EDIT2: Oh, my bad. Who's the host then?

War Lord
06-16-2008, 11:15 AM
000domains isn't our host, but rather our domain registrar.

I sent support an e-mail to try to look into a problem. Though I still feel this is ISP related, and not server related.

bigjoe
06-16-2008, 11:21 AM
Okay, I misread the whois. It's hostrocket. What plan are you on, by the way? Damn, my bad for saying you're cheap. They're all above 100$

Pineconn lolz
06-17-2008, 10:01 AM
While I think this will fall on deaf ears and probably get laughed at considering my reputation, i'll throw it out there anyway.

I can offer you guys web hosting.

As for the proxy issue, I haven't read up on it. But have the individuals affected ask their host about it?