PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Tile warp, link's starting positon and creating a cave. Please help

CoryH
06-14-2008, 09:54 PM
Sorry for the long title, but seriosly all the torturials i tried didn't help when i tryed to create a room so link can get his sword, and link's starting position notheing happens. i need detailed help and any common mistakes i might have made. ugg it's killing me.
much help please.

(i sound needy lol):uhoh:

_L_
06-15-2008, 12:14 AM
O hello.

Is the problem concerning the place where Link starts the quest? Or the place where Link appears when he is in the Cave/Item Cellar? You are using a Cave/Item Cellar, right?

CoryH
06-15-2008, 12:20 AM
overworld, where he starts the game when i try it he appear at the top corner and i can't move him.
and i downloaded a tturial and it said how to make a cave but after i place the cae ombos it doesn't set up the tilewarp i don't know if i'm doing something wrong, i wanted to make the cave so link can get his sword.
can you go over the cave and tilewarp things for me. lol it's frustrating me lol

_L_
06-15-2008, 08:16 AM
Well, to set Link's starting location you need to place a Green Square. Press 'Page Down' in ZQuest until a Green Square selector appears in the main panel. Just click it and place it at about the middle of the starting screen.

If that doesn't work, then maybe use Blue Square A.

The_Amaster
06-15-2008, 09:35 AM
Whch tutorials did you use? Because all of the ones I can think of detail the placing of the starting square.

Jawakiller999
06-16-2008, 11:17 AM
That happened to me two times already in two quests, so I'm not sure if you missed anything. But it is always best to check, maybe I can probably help you.

bobrocks95
06-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Be sure to set the starting DMap as well, that's screwed me up in the past.