PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever?

Master Ghaleon
06-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Thought about AGN and its members when you are doing your daily activities? At work for an example, sometimes random things happen at work and I cant wait to tell a fellow AGN friend what happened. I could be playing a video game and something kick ass happens and I cant wait to share with the rest of the AGN crew what my experience was. Could be walking down an isle at a grocery store and looking at a can of tuna and poof in my head I think of the member Starkist :D

I do this a few times a week and was just curious if this has happened to you too! I would think probably more in older members but who knows. Well have you ever?

Russ
06-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Ya, all the time. Especially one friend I have (although he doesn't post here very much). And whenever I do something like read the Bible, I can just picture Beldaran calling me a religious idiot and stuff like that. :D

Pineconn
06-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Ha, I've actually dreamed about AGN when I didn't have Internet access for 2 weeks (Philmont trip). I dreamed that someone was hacking the forums and I got banned somehow. (As a matter of fact, it was eerily similar to this year's April Fool's prank.)

I can't say I've ever just walked down the street and randomly thought of an AGNer. Maybe I will now. ;)

(Ooh, look at that, I'm a third of the way to 10K posts.)

Beldaran
06-12-2008, 09:31 PM
I masturbate to pictures of Glenn.

... tmi?

Aegix Drakan
06-12-2008, 10:10 PM
*points to the topic he just made*

I think that answers your question. AGN is kind of like...a home for me in the online world. A place I KNOW I can chat it up about anything, and have fun doing it. :P so yes, I find myself thinking of AGN a lot.

ZTC
06-13-2008, 12:29 AM
Bel: depends on what pics they are
Yeah, once in a while I wonder how someone from here is doing. As said earlier, it's more towards the older members. For a few of them though, I can just open up my phone and check their Facebook or Myspace pages lol. I sometimes wonder what happened to a few of the people that were around in 04-05 that I got to know somewhat good. Then in comes Pablo and Dracula to post once in a blue moon. Ahhh..... Good memories.

Prrkitty
06-13-2008, 02:10 AM
Ayep... that I do. I talk to many thru IM and very much appreciate their presence in my life :)

ShadowTiger
06-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Ditto. ^_^

It's been more than seven and a half years now since I've known about AGN (Actually having the guts to register in early June '02.) and I've had some wonderful experience here. Suffice it to say, I can't forget AGN. It was my very first interactive experience on the internet. Anything prior was pretty much just looking up cheat codes for game demos. :rolleyes:

Aegix Drakan
06-13-2008, 11:34 PM
Anything prior was pretty much just looking up cheat codes for game demos. :rolleyes:

Same here. :P heck, back then, when I tried to use our dial up to look up faqs on gamefaqs, I didn't know how to change the browser history, and my parents would always see where I went, and nag "you were on a GAME site, weren't you? you knooooow you're not supposed to use our internet for that...blahblahblah..."

:P glad that's over with.

Archibaldo
06-14-2008, 04:19 AM
I really need to stop voting in polls before I read the first post.

I can't say that I do. Maybe once or twice in the past. I'll think about a problem in a video game and then consider making a thread asking for advice or what not but that's about it.

bigjoe
06-14-2008, 04:31 AM
I always think of AtmaWeapon when I see those little things kids ride.

Master Ghaleon
06-15-2008, 01:19 PM

lol what are they? You have a picture of them?

Beldaran
06-15-2008, 02:17 PM

haha! long live the member pages.

Prrkitty
06-15-2008, 03:33 PM
^^ Is the member page even still available for viewing? I've not seen it in a very long time.