PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan To Marry At Dollywood?

Blisspath
05-28-2008, 11:14 PM
Lindsay Lohan is planning to marry her girlfriend at Dolly Parton's theme park in July. I hate to break the bad news to the loving couple but I don't think that sorta thing is allowed in Tennessee..Dollywood does have some pretty cool rides though. I worked there one summer when I was in high school and had to dress in overalls in 100 degree heat.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/International_Buzz/Lindsay_wants_to_marry_lesbian_lover/articleshow/3080115.cms
http://www.dollywood.com/

The Desperado
05-28-2008, 11:41 PM
Yeah, they don't. Why not just stay in California? They allow it there dont they? At least for the moment.

AlphaDawg
05-29-2008, 02:38 PM
I didn't even know she went that way... :(

Icey
05-29-2008, 04:03 PM
I didn't know either, nor did I care. Wow, random no talent ho that I don't care about wants to do something stupid.

99% of entertainment news.

Gerudo
05-29-2008, 05:03 PM
i didnt know Lesbian Lohan was that way... (the name is a joke, but i seriously didnt).

i dont pay attention to tabloid/popmag news.

edit:
I second Icey.

The_Amaster
05-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Doesn't matter weather it's to another girl or not, she's a major, young celebrity, so I give the marriage three months tops.

Shazza Dani
05-29-2008, 06:55 PM
I heard about Lindsay and Samantha Ronson a while ago, but I forgot about it because I didn't care. But yeah, that girl is a DJ or something, and I actually have her on my friends list on MySpace...

Anyway, about the Dollywood thing: it says they're going to have a "partnership ceremony". I guess that doesn't necessarily imply that they're getting married there; that's just where all the friends/family/whatever are gathering to celebrate/whatever.

Aegix Drakan
05-29-2008, 10:03 PM
I didn't know either, nor did I care. Wow, random no talent ho that I don't care about wants to do something stupid.

99% of entertainment news.

Hence why I dont' give a crap about celeb news. those hollywoodians can go do whatever the hell they want, I don't care.

And yet whever I open my MSN, the My msn page pops up, and spouts celebrity news. >_> and I haven't found a way to disable it...

Stupid celeb news.

Masamune
05-29-2008, 11:15 PM
Hopefully this means les pix later to masturbate to.

Just tellin' it like it is.