PDA

View Full Version : BG&E 2 now official

DarkDragoonX
05-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Beyond Good & Evil 2 has been officially confirmed. (http://kotaku.com/5011404/ubisoft-officially-announces-beyond-good--evil-2) After a year of preproduction and crossed fingers hoping for the green light, Beyond Good & Evil 2 is now in full production. This is excellent news for anybody who loved the tragically overlooked first game.

They've taken a different visual style with this one, dropping the bright cartoon visuals for a more realistic look. It seems like a strange choice for a game featuring an anthropomorphic pig, but as long as this game turns out as good as the last one, it can use whatever artistic style it wants.

vegeta1215
05-28-2008, 10:54 PM
I just finished watching the teaser trailer myself. I'm bummed it's not going to be on the Wii, and I'm not sold on the change in style yet, but I will say Pey'j looks really good (as in he looks just like in the original)

I'll be waiting to see Jade...

Breaker
05-29-2008, 01:36 PM
Oh my god.

"Also Available On: Xbox 360"

SWEET. Also, fuck the Wii. It is not capability of showing the greatness that is BG&E. I know, I own one. I don't prefer jerking around a wii mote to 480p graphics on my 50" plasma, thx. I'm actually considering throwing my Wii up on craigslist and ridding myself of it. I haven't touched it in more than a month anyway.

edit, also, the new prince of persia looks fucking sweet.. ubisoft is really stepping it up.

DarkFlameWolf
05-30-2008, 07:12 AM
well unless a PC port is forthcoming, I'm out on this one.

Darth Marsden
05-30-2008, 07:19 AM
There is a god.

Hope for a PC port, otherwise I'll have to give it a miss as well. But still...

Yay!

Breaker
05-30-2008, 09:39 AM
do you guys only read the OP? if you looked a little harder, you'd see that the PC, 360, and PS3 are all systems that it'll be supported on.

Darth Marsden
05-30-2008, 12:08 PM
Yeah? That's cool then.