PDA

View Full Version : Some Gave All

Blisspath
05-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Make sure that in between tanning by the pool and eating way too much food that you stop and give some reflection on the soldiers and families that have ensured our freedoms for the last 200 years plus. Like us they are not perfect, but our soldiers are also not rapists and murderers like some have made them out to be. Many other countries are free today because young soldiers, who would never return home, fought for their and our freedoms. Thanks to all of the military families for their sacrifice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK0T4pVHP28&feature=related

Brasel
05-25-2008, 03:03 PM
Had forgotten is was Memorial Day. Thanks buddy.

Aegix Drakan
05-25-2008, 04:22 PM
*salutes*

Yeah, the troops need more recognition. They're the ones risking their asses while the government sits on their asses, sending them out on dangerous missions. :P If anything, the government should get more of the bad rap, and the soliders should get more recognition.

*special salute to Anthony and DFW*

Prrkitty
05-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Agreed. Thanks to all our military for what they do for our country, life and freedoms.

erm2003
05-25-2008, 05:14 PM
I am proud and glad to know several people who are serving our country in the most recent times. Thank you all.

rock_nog
05-25-2008, 05:30 PM
Damn right! Regardless of my personal feelings about the war, I have nothing but respect for everyone over there kicking insurgent asses right now.