PDA

View Full Version : So, I am more drunk than I have ever been...

ctrl-alt-delete
05-24-2008, 04:16 AM
Just wanted to let you guys know how much you truly mean to me...I grew up at this place...

I am drunk as fuck...but even sober, I love you guys...

Since I am a moderator, I guess I have to make this thread have meaning, so...(I am more drunk than I have ever been, and I have a fucking awesome story to tell...tomorrow...)

1. How much do you love me?

2. Post your drunken stories...

3. How did you come to be at AGN? Who are the members that you respect most? Etc.(Insert some random shit here because I am too drunk to think of anything else...)?

Breaker
05-24-2008, 08:02 AM
While you're drunk, check this out... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URLRdcnU6Hk

ShadowTiger
05-24-2008, 09:10 AM
Hm. I think I heard a little bit of "Holic" from DDR at the beginning of that song. Perked me ears roight up it did, aye.

Kolt man, you know we love you a helluva lot. We've been awesome buds now for like five or six years now and damn me if I didn't wish it were a lot longer as well. You're no ordinary person, ye are. You're cool, and caring, and not afraid to make a spectacle for the awe-inspiring results it earns. Respect is gathered unto you by your incredible Charisma rating. 18+, hell yeah. Score some chicks with that, yo. Ah, but you've already got one of the best ones out there. And a nice job. And you're wise and intelligent. I'm not even drunk and the truthisms are just flowing out of me.

I don't drink very often, but being a fairly religious Jew, there are times when I appear to be forced to do so. ( ... yay? ... ) On the holiday of Purim, you're supposed to get so drunk that you can't tell the difference between protagonist's name and antagonist's name of the story it's based on. On Passover, you drink no fewer than four cups of wine. One passover, I took this upon myself as a challenge. I don't know what happened, but I found myself waking up at the dinner table with my head on my plate with a bunch of silverware. Got up to go to the bathroom, and came right back to that plate to go to sleep again. Righteous.

Masamune
05-24-2008, 11:42 AM
Last week I got drunk and had a threesome.

bigjoe
05-24-2008, 11:51 AM
Last week I got drunk and had a threesome.

In 84 a threesome got drunk and had me. :D

Dechipher
05-24-2008, 12:12 PM
For being so wasted your text message was exceptionally well spelled.

Shazza Dani
05-24-2008, 06:55 PM
1. I don't even know you. But I love you all the same. =]

2. I don't drink.

3. What's AGN? ololololooooooolo

Pineconn
05-24-2008, 09:02 PM
1) I love you very much (in a very, very straight manner), especially for this free premium membership. http://armageddongames.net/forums/images/premium.gif

2) No alcohol has ever passed my lips. Except mouthwash, etc.

3) I think the now-defunct official Nintendo forums. I pretty much respect the administrators the most, then the high-posting moderators and regular members (I won't be specific). For the random part, I realized that my computer hates me, since whenever it goes into standby, my router screws up.

ctrl-alt-delete
05-24-2008, 09:03 PM
For being so wasted your text message was exceptionally well spelled.

I texted you? I totally do not remember that...unless you meant my typing in this thread.

Yeah, man...I have videos of myself on my phone...just talking to myself...about how tired I was, and the crickets were really fucking loud, etc.

Funniest shit ever.

Masamune
05-24-2008, 09:09 PM
No one ever texts me. :(

Dechipher
05-24-2008, 10:23 PM
I texted you? I totally do not remember that...unless you meant my typing in this thread.

Yeah, man...I have videos of myself on my phone...just talking to myself...about how tired I was, and the crickets were really fucking loud, etc.

Funniest shit ever.

Yeah man. You were like "I am way trashed right now, man" or something. I dont' know. It was fucking 4 in the morning.

ctrl-alt-delete
05-25-2008, 05:39 AM
Lmfao. I do not remember that at all...I will have to check my phone later.

Aegix Drakan
05-25-2008, 05:16 PM

3. How did you come to be at AGN? Who are the members that you respect most? Etc.(Insert some random shit here because I am too drunk to think of anything else...)?

1. *shrug* no more or less than most of the other people here.

2. I haven't gotten drunk yet, and I don't plan to (If I can help it).

3. Saw a feature in a gaming magazine about ZC. A year later, I looked it up. The rest is history. As for the respect thing...some more than others, but I respect most everyone here a lot. (although ST and Koopa deserve a special mention).

ZTC
05-25-2008, 05:43 PM
1. You're pretty cool

2. No drunk stories (don't drink), but I've gotten overtired to the point of simulating drunkeness. I've creeped the daylights out of my coworkers many a times when I've gotten 3 hours of sleep a number of days in a row.

3. I found out about ZC from Computer Gaming World at the start of 2001. I eventually came here a few monts later. I hung around for a while, and then I re-registered in 04. (again, for ZC). Since I'm pretty much out of ZC, I'm here for the community now. I can say that the earliest person (that's still around) that befrinded me on here and irc is MG. As for the person I respect the most is probably ShadowTiger. (it doesn't seem that we've known each other for about 4 years now, doesn't it? Time flies...)

AlphaDawg
05-25-2008, 10:31 PM
1) You know I love you, c-a-d!

2) Last night I was down almost $200 playing poker at the Borgata. So I started drinking Jack and Cokes. By the time I called it a night I was only down $165. Woo-hoo!

3) Dragon introduced me to ZC waaaaay back in 2000. I registered here the day of the first public ZQuest release.

Dechipher
05-26-2008, 01:38 AM
Dude, I'm way drunk now. I made drinks for my friends but they didnt' want them so I drnak them and then we watched Supabad. I need to figure out what's going onin my life. I think my text typing ability is not as as good as I thnk it normally iss.

What would yOU do for a knlodke bar?

Dechipher
05-26-2008, 08:08 PM
I definitely do not remember posting this last night.

Archibaldo
05-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Okay, drunk story. One night me and a bunch of guys got really hammered so we decide to head to the bar to drink some more. We wanted to drink on the way so we took the back roads so the police wouldn't see us with open bottles. So during the walk we were going around tackling mailboxes and recycling bins and we even trashed some kid's snow fort. It was awesome.

And then later that night we were at a restaurant and we were eating and this guy was getting thaiziki(sp?) sauce all over the table. And some dude was like "Your getting sour cream every where!" and the guy making the mess yells "It's Thaiziki sauce you racist bastard!"

moocow
05-27-2008, 07:19 AM

1. Lots

2. I have lots of drunken stories. A couple weeks ago, I went to this bar called Tristan's... While I was in the bathroom pissing for DAYSSSSS, these two chick broke out in a fight in the fuckin bathroom... squealing and screaming. It was HILARIOUS. Stupid girls.

3. School.

The_Amaster
05-27-2008, 08:18 AM
1.) Considering I just recently got to know you; the level of a really cool guy who I know online.

2.)Never.

3.)Google searched "Zelda game maker" back in '04 or so.

ctrl-alt-delete
05-27-2008, 12:49 PM
Okay, drunk story. One night me and a bunch of guys got really hammered so we decide to head to the bar to drink some more. We wanted to drink on the way so we took the back roads so the police wouldn't see us with open bottles. So during the walk we were going around tackling mailboxes and recycling bins and we even trashed some kid's snow fort. It was awesome.

And then later that night we were at a restaurant and we were eating and this guy was getting thaiziki(sp?) sauce all over the table. And some dude was like "Your getting sour cream every where!" and the guy making the mess yells "It's Thaiziki sauce you racist bastard!"

I loled.

Yeah...I have not drank a sip since that night...I went to work still drunk the next morning.

I had so much fucking tequila...

Dechipher
05-27-2008, 01:08 PM
Tequila is the worst, man. Tequila fucked up on of my Christmases, when I was a kid.
Gotta stay away from that stuff.

Cloral
05-27-2008, 01:24 PM
Dude, if you can still type that well, you must not have been that wasted. Or, you're much better at typing than I am. :)

ctrl-alt-delete
05-27-2008, 03:26 PM
No dude, trust me, I was hammered.

I have videos on my phone of myself just talking to nobody until 4:30 AM.

You cannot imagine how many times I backspaced just to make sure I spelled everything correctly and actually made sense.

On an off note, happy birthday, [redacted].

We gotta party together sometime, man.

You going to see Kung Fu Panda at midnight at Harkins?

AlexMax
05-28-2008, 12:58 AM
This thread is funny for an entirely different reason than "lol ctrl-alt-del got drunk".

Archibaldo
05-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Tequila takes the party to a whole new level. I haven't had tequila in a long time. I should get around to buying a bottle or two.

Dechipher
05-31-2008, 05:15 AM
Dude I'm hammered right now.

I realised something the other day. AGN is the only thing that's been stable in my life in the last 7 years. Like, the only thing. Which doesn't matter cause it's a forum, but at the same time, I find it's a way to connect to people.

You dig?
Negro?!

moocow
05-31-2008, 07:22 AM
Tequila takes the party to a whole new level. I haven't had tequila in a long time. I should get around to buying a bottle or two.

I just drank some Patrone last night. Again. I'm still drunk. Gotta be at work in like, 35 minutes.