PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Classic OS X. (Don't shoot me.)

Takuya
05-19-2008, 09:49 PM
I am having SO many problems with Zelda Classic currently. Leopard makes the whole system go foobar. GCC 3.3 is required for a successful build, however Leopard freaks out on Allegro with GCC 3.3. I can possibly use GCC 4.0 if I don't make a universal build.

I would like to know: I can either build ZC for Intel processors (Tiger/Leopard), or try to keep it working with Panther/Tiger/Leopard (Intel and PPC). A ZC Intel build drop would mean that I would no longer compile ZC for Macs running on PowerPC processors, while the latter option means that I would spend a fair amount of time trying to get a single build out.

What do you guys think?

Wolfman2000
05-19-2008, 10:11 PM
...as much as I want to play the next ZC build...

...give it a few weeks for universal. If we hear nothing by Father's Day, go for Leopard only.

sand
05-26-2008, 09:29 AM
I haven't been able to play Zelda in so very long that I have forgotten how and where to load the basic 1,2,3 games, etc. But I know you guys will direct me.
I don't have Leopard yet. I have 2 Mac Powerbooks. One old G4 and a PowerBook Pro Dual with Tiger.
I was a diehard Zelda player and helped do testing before I got a mac. Had I only known.........I miss it so much!
Waiting and waiting.