PDA

View Full Version : Sup

ZTC
05-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Well, I've got web capabalities for my new cell, and I thought I'd say hey. I like how vB is cell friendly now! It's unfortunate that PZC isn't that way yet. I see that GB has returned, what else have I missed since I visited 3 months ago? How is everyone anyways?

Aegix Drakan
05-19-2008, 07:32 PM
:D heeey! ZTC! It's been a while, man!

What've you been up to?

Russ
05-19-2008, 07:47 PM
what else have I missed since I visited 3 months ago?
April Fool's Day. It was the most elaborate plan ever. Look in the archives for it.

rock_nog
05-19-2008, 07:56 PM
I still can't believe people actually fell for it. That was the part that made the whole thing priceless. BTW, ZTC, I never mentioned this before, but your avatar really creeps me out. I swear, gives me nightmares.

ZTC
05-20-2008, 12:30 AM
good! Then at least you have some more stuff for my dream topic. ;) Other than being promotted to management at Taco Bell and working, I haven't been doing that much. Since I got internet via cell, I have at least one place that I can post and the like again. I can't access my ucp or really clear out my inbox, but that can wait till I get to a library computer sometime this week. Also, Metal Gear Solid 2 and PS2: fun as hell. :D

Russ
05-20-2008, 12:32 AM
Also, Metal Gear Solid 2 and PS2: fun as hell. :D
You know what's better than that? Playing as Snake from Metal Gear Solid in Smash Bros Brawl! That game is amazing.