PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Good and Evil may get a sequel

DarkDragoonX
05-16-2008, 04:16 AM
Full story here. (http://kotaku.com/390720/there-is-a-beyond-good--evil-2-sort-of)

Essentially, BG&E 2 has spent the past year in preproduction... all it needs is a thumbs-up from Ubisoft and we have a sequel on our hands.

That's great news, because BG&E was just awesome.

Breaker
05-16-2008, 04:41 AM
I hope it does. BG&E was AWESOME. I wish they would port it to the 360 and PS3. Then it would get the attention it's always deserved.

Brasel
05-16-2008, 09:14 AM
YES! I've been hoping and praying for this one. I absolutely LOVED BG&E. I remember I was bored in Iraq during my last deployment and someone sent it to me after I asked them to because Vegeta suggested it. I wasn't really interested in playing it, but I was bored out of my mind. I'm so glad I did end up picking it up, as it was great.

vegeta1215
05-17-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm waiting for some concrete proof before getting too excited... but as you all know, there's probably no one else on this forum who would like to see a sequel to BG&E more than me! (seriously, how long did I have Jade as my avatar?)

(and if it is in production, it better come to Wii!)

Brasel
05-18-2008, 12:06 PM
Dude, I agree. I think a Wii version would be excellent. I also think the first one should be rereleased for Wii to breath life back into it. I think it would do immensely better on Wii than it did on PS2.