PDA

View Full Version : hyper-observance

Master Maniac
05-14-2008, 05:02 AM
has anyone else experienced this?

i don't really know how to explain it, but to me, its the ablity to notice the smallest details in the least important things...

with me, i notice things like the frequency of blinking and step width, and step speed... its very annoying... because not only do i notice the things about other people, but i see the things that i do, and naturally (since its obvious to me) i think EVERYONE else will notice. which sucks because when im in public, i can't act right and not be constantly embarassed.

however, my point...

i can draw really big conclusions from things people do. even the most subtle movements, i can read. ite like a human book to me. i can't tell things like name and birth date, but i can see things like if they are spoiled, or if they had a rough past (or rougher than most anyway) i can easily see if someone is trying to hide something... or if they are being completely innocent and open.

i don't use this ability much (because i have no need for it) but when i do, it sometimes scares psople. it's a gift and a curse. has anyone else ever experienced something like this?

Breaker
05-14-2008, 05:13 AM
you should be an x-man.

all you're doing is practicing a natural ability called INTUITIVENESS. you are not a super human, sorry. you're probably just border line OCD. it sounds like you don't have a very graceful way of acting socially either, hence why you "scare" people.. it's normal for emo self-hating teens to want to set themselves apart from everybody else and wish they were special, but the sad truth is you're just like everybody else. deal with it.

Archibaldo
05-14-2008, 01:27 PM
I have this weird habit of noticing license plates on cars and trying to make a sentence or a word out of the letters/numbers. This super power of mine is how I noticed a license plate in my apartment complex's parking lot that read 006 PWN. I took a photo of it on my cell phone.

Masamune
05-14-2008, 03:06 PM
http://jj.am/gallery/d/45034-1/Ironman_AIDSfail_anim.gif

phattonez
05-14-2008, 03:19 PM
I have this weird habit of noticing license plates on cars and trying to make a sentence or a word out of the letters/numbers. This super power of mine is how I noticed a license plate in my apartment complex's parking lot that read 006 PWN. I took a photo of it on my cell phone.

My dad does the exact same thing, and I always thought that it was the weirdest habit. It's like trying to find the sticker on a car so that you know it's a rental.

Aegix Drakan
05-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Master maniac can see when anyone is hiding something!

But can he see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

...XD I'm sorry. Couldn't resist.

But like Breaker said, it's just your intuition. Maybe your is just a little more accurate than normal?

I have this weird habit of noticing license plates on cars and trying to make a sentence or a word out of the letters/numbers.

:P I do that too. It's kinda funny to do, actually.

ShadowTiger
05-14-2008, 07:11 PM
My mom's license plate can be interpreted as "Awkward Boob" if you look at it long enough and make enough assumptions. :p

(An image)Yes. Yes, it is.

I notice patterns. Imagery. Alliteration. Symbols. Stuff like that.

Masamune
05-14-2008, 10:41 PM
It's supposed to animate, but I'm not sure why it isn't. :|

And now it's not animating where I found it, or when I saved it to my desktop. Maybe this is their way of saying stop linking images without rehosting them first. Oh well.