PDA

View Full Version : Bye for now :(

AaronJerNoBan
05-11-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm almost out of proxy IPs to use. This is probably the last time I'll be able to post here until somebody does something. I had to write this post in a .txt file just to have time to post it before the last of my IPs get banned. I'd really like to be part of this community, I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me on this. I don't know who is in charge and the email address I found on the site to ask for forum help is about as useful as the Pure ZC one. (i.e. it does nothing)

Someone PLEASE do something! I'm out of options here and I don't want to log on on any other computers because it'll just get more subsets of IPs banned. I've probably already cut all of Vietnam off of this site with my proxies. :P

I'd also go post on Pure ZC but apparently you aren't allowed to register there anymore since I've tried like 15 times.

Why is this so hard?! I'd complain at someone but I don't know whose fault this is, and that only makes it worse! I really, REALLY want to release my quest. It's very fun! (I think...) It's incentive for someone to do something about this IP ban crap! HALP!

DarkDragon
05-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Go here (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=102473). I can try to track down the problem but need data.
In the future, feel free to contact an administrator if you are having trouble with the boards.

Aes
05-13-2008, 04:26 AM
I'd also go post on Pure ZC but apparently you aren't allowed to register there anymore since I've tried like 15 times.

I noticed this too when I tried to register there to at least view the boards to find an answer to why zc's .exe files hate me so much. I figured it was just me having even more bad luck, but I guess they hate all new people equally. :o

Joe123
05-13-2008, 04:57 AM
Eh, they got hacked a few weeks ago and they're being extra cautious now.
You need to login to view the forums at all and things.

Seems a bit over the top to me really.