PDA

View Full Version : World Record Friday The 13th 3:09

Valientlink
05-11-2008, 01:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_YI_PaG9po

I got the world record.

I beat the world record of 3:42 with 3:09, and the TAS run is 3:02.

I almost pushed human limitations, that I'm so good at this game.

A mere 14 year old is epic win.

WIN I TELL YOU

SpacemanDan
05-11-2008, 01:52 PM
I've ever only played it a bit, but holy freakin' crap! The world record!? Very very excellently done! :D Hats off to you!

AtmaWeapon
05-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Dude you need to put this on your resume or something. I know if I were looking over a resume and I saw "Can beat NES Friday the 13th in 3:09 without save states or cheat codes.", I would think two things in order: This kid's a liar. That game sucks. Screw that game.Then I'd probably ask you to prove it. Surely it represents some kind of dedication to the kind of soul-crushing menial tasks that is modern office work?

Revfan9
05-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Umm, congratulations?

It's quite impressive, but I feel really bad for anyone who has played that god awful game THAT much... Was it really worth it? I know it wouldn't have been for me.

Valientlink
05-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Dude you need to put this on your resume or something. I know if I were looking over a resume and I saw "Can beat NES Friday the 13th in 3:09 without save states or cheat codes.", I would think two things in order: This kid's a liar. That game sucks. Screw that game.Then I'd probably ask you to prove it. Surely it represents some kind of dedication to the kind of soul-crushing menial tasks that is modern office work?

I'm a liar? Nah. I followed what the TAS did to get this time. Actually very simple.