PDA

View Full Version : About the Expanded Tile Editor In Large Mode...

XMuppetSB
05-01-2008, 01:44 AM
I read that the tile editor in Large Mode was expanded. But there's only one problem... I don't even know how the expansion is supposed to work!:confused:

Joe123
05-01-2008, 03:00 AM
Well, whenever I open large mode (780) and go into the tile editor, it opens up in a really tiny box in the middle of the screen.
I haven't actually tried the new build yet, but I assumed that DN just increased the size of the box?

XMuppetSB
05-01-2008, 03:32 AM
Well, whenever I open large mode (780) and go into the tile editor, it opens up in a really tiny box in the middle of the screen.
I haven't actually tried the new build yet, but I assumed that DN just increased the size of the box?

Hm... I do remember the developers talking about the expansion in a bug report that is currently in Limbo. This one in particular: http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101517

Dark Nation
05-01-2008, 07:37 AM
At the moment, it's only a larger version of the tile editor. You can't edit multiple tiles yet.

XMuppetSB
05-01-2008, 08:03 AM
Thanks for letting us know, DN.
So, will it be finished before or after post 2.50?
And how will we be able to adjust the tile editor box once you developers are finished implementing it?

Dark Nation
05-01-2008, 08:35 AM
Probably after. And it may be that you select a range of tiles in the tile selector and hit the edit button to activate the multi-tile mode. Maybe.