PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for a Brawl Tournament?

ShadowTiger
04-30-2008, 07:44 PM
I might have missed one, but have we had a Brawl Tournament yet? I'd love to organize one.

If you aren't already able to obliterate any level 9 CPU player with anyone by now, it's a good time to practice, if you're interested in participating.

I know that I sure am. :)

Discuss, etc.

The_Amaster
04-30-2008, 07:48 PM
Well, I for one would participate. Unfortunatly I'm available only on Saturday and Sunday daytime. Saturday night is prom, and Sunday night is a "school night"

ShadowTiger
04-30-2008, 08:31 PM
We can always do this on a Saturday afternoon. :) Next week, surely, after we've gathered enough people to train and say yes to this delightful affair.

I currently have prepared, in a secretively unknown order of expertise and strategic worth:

Fox
Toon Link
Link
Mario
Captain Falcon
Ness
Lucas
Zero Suit Samus
Falco
Ike
Marth
Pikachu

And that's just my top tier.

Pineconn
04-30-2008, 10:21 PM
AGN Brawl tourney? I'm in!

Oh wait, that's right, I don't have a Wii.

ctrl-alt-delete
04-30-2008, 10:31 PM
I am in.

Saturday after 8:00PM Eastern or Sunday after 6:00PM Eastern I am free.

Who else?

erm2003
04-30-2008, 10:37 PM
If I can be there then I am in too. I am usually around Saturday nights. Actually this weekend (Friday to be exact) I have a couple friends coming over and another who can't make it, but we will be playing Brawl with him via WiFi, so that's pretty cool. If anyone is on Friday night you may be able to get in on that if we have an opening.

ShadowTiger
04-30-2008, 11:10 PM
Okay. This is great. I'll do my best to try to be online on Friday and Saturday evenings so we can all practice for the tournament.

May as well make all four of yor taunt messages some sort of practical explanations for things. We won't be playing *seriously* until the tournament anyway, so we may as well teach each other a few things along the way. Personally, I'd feel awful about beating any of my friends to the ground just as much as I'd feel about losing to a gloating friend, so I'd rather we all be the best we can be for that shining evening of sweat and blood and potato chips.

Folks. Kindly list your main 'toons, and your tactics with each. Let's get this ball rolling before it even starts.

*b*
05-01-2008, 12:37 AM
If I could stay connected for more than a minute, I'd be so in

..Yeah

Icey
05-01-2008, 02:03 AM
I'd be in, but the first and only time I tried... the timer said the match would be 2:00. It took more like 6 minutes. =/