PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Sequel

ms_zelda_lady
04-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Don't bother downloading this quest that was just put in the database because it doesn't work.

Pineconn
04-29-2008, 07:58 PM
It should work now. :)

ms_zelda_lady
04-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Thanks for fixing it Pineconn. I gave up after trying to kill a bluewizzrobe in the first room of level 1.

kiwimum
04-29-2008, 11:57 PM
I have the same problem with the wizzrobe in level 1

Crackers
04-30-2008, 06:02 PM
I got past the blue wizrobe by bombing it. I managed getting 4 bombs killing enemies on my way to the shops I got the key and opened the door and was met by another locked door and can't find the key. I was going to go back thru the wizrobe room but all the enemies come back. Not worth the effort. This quest starts out way too hard. I doubt very many will be playing it.:(

aaaaajon
05-06-2008, 05:22 AM
Why spend your time making a quest that is totally unplayable due to the ridiculous difficulty of the very first level?
I'm sure the only way to beat the first level would be to spend around a whole day collecting enough money from the bushes to buy the items in the shops. This quest is badly broken.

erm2003
05-06-2008, 05:48 AM
Pineconn, are we sure that this quest is not just another demo or something?

nashvillan
05-07-2008, 05:08 AM
Why spend your time making a quest that is totally unplayable due to the ridiculous difficulty of the very first level?
I'm sure the only way to beat the first level would be to spend around a whole day collecting enough money from the bushes to buy the items in the shops. This quest is badly broken.

Well, I agree at that point, the quest is insanely hard, but not broken.

Once I finally started picking up items, enemies seemed alittle easier to kill with each new item I was able to pick up. Then I picked up the hammer. Shewwee! I got me a new primary weapon! Forget this wooden sword stuff. I managed to work my way up to 9 hearts. Picked up the whistle. Then... the quest broke. You travel to the southwest corner of the village and are instantly warped to the entrance of level 2 with strange gray colors and different music. THAT'S truly where the quest breaks. Otherwise it's just insanely hard. I probably have 30 deaths so far. I stumbled across this when I travelled down there earlier in the quest and did not have a power bracelet to get out of that screen so I had no choice but to enter level 2 before I even stepped into level 1. Managed to get the red candle in level 2. Used it to buy the blue ring before entering level 1. Blue wizzrobe not quite as hard now.

Just need to fix that graveyard and hopefully I'll be able to complete it.