PDA

View Full Version : Epic Fail

Archibaldo
04-18-2008, 06:11 PM
Last night I had two of the most epic fails in my life.

First. I go to the store to buy some booze. Convorsation goes like this:

Clerk: Can I see some ID?
Me: Sure. *Hands him medicare card*
C: Uhhh, do you have another one?
M: *I give him my driver's liscense.*
C: Okay.

He starts to ring me up but then some bitch working the other cash tells him to stop:

Bitch: Can I see those cards?
Me: *I give them to her*
B: This isn't you.
M: What do you mean? Of course that's me.
B: These pictures don't look like you.
M: Here. *I show her my student ID* Look at the name. They're all the same name.
B: This isn't you either. I can' accept these, they're expired.
M: What are you talking about? My medicare card expires in 2009.
B: Still. It's been tampered with.

So I had to walk an extra 10 minutes to get to the next store where they didn't card me. I'm thinking. How is it possible that I have 3 different IDs of "three different people" who all just so happen to have the same name as me.

Second fail. Later on that night at the bar. My friend suggests we try to sneak in the back of the bar so we don't have to pay cover charge. So I go around back to the gate and climb over first. At that moment the police drive by and see me climb over the gate.

Police: What are you doing?
Me: I going back in to the bar, I don't want to wait in line because it's too long.
P: Why are you outside?
M: *I lie* I was smoking a cigarette.

At that moment the bouncer comes out from behind me and tells me to get back over the gate. Stupid police. Ruining my getting in for free.

ShadowTiger
04-18-2008, 08:40 PM
Third fail for the night.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Archibaldo again.Well, at least I'm trying to make up for it. ._. ;_; Little by little...

Still, yeah, it's just not at all right that you had no less than three forms of Identification, but the people were still WTF'ing about your haircuts or whatever. People don't know what proper logic is. Dumbarses.

Aliem
04-18-2008, 08:47 PM
She was probably having a crappy night. Or she is just a bitch. Either way, she really shouldn't have turned you away after you provided three forms of ID. And, honestly, who cares if it's expired? All they need to know is if you're over 21... Your date of birth won't change on a newer ID.

On the second note, that's just bad luck, man. That royally sucks. The bars around here all have a bouncer at the back door, though, just in case someone tries that. =\

rock_nog
04-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Or 18, in the case of Canadians, eh. Archibaldo, you, my friend, have suffered the worst insult imaginable - you were denied alcohol despite being legally old enough to purchase said alcohol. I mean, that's just wrong. I mean, what are you gonna do? Drink the pain away? You can't, they denied you alcohol! Ugh, just trying to figure out the best course of action is like unknitting a big, cable-knit sweater... That someone keeps knitting, and knitting, and knitting...