PDA

View Full Version : 3rd quest letter

guncrazy
04-12-2008, 11:29 PM
Im having trouble finding the letter in the 3rd quest. Does anyone know where it is?

Gleeok
04-12-2008, 11:40 PM
Ooh...I *think* it's in a bombable cave south of the graveyard.....or is that the bracelet...It's been a while. Or is it the one on death mountain where you move the rock after getting the bracelet. *scratches head*

AlphaDawg
04-13-2008, 12:02 AM
The letter is on the island where Level 4 was in the First Quest.

Should you have any other O3Q questions I brought its homepage back online. Click here (http://www.kingsquee.com/zc/o3q) to access it.

guncrazy
04-13-2008, 12:12 AM
OK thanks! man is this quest hard!

guncrazy
04-13-2008, 04:02 AM
actually its way to hard almost not fun

vravelo
04-13-2008, 11:01 AM
Ooh...I *think* it's in a bombable cave south of the graveyard.....or is that the bracelet...It's been a while. Or is it the one on death mountain where you move the rock after getting the bracelet. *scratches head*
--
Gleeok, you are good man!! I liked this answer a lot, is funny
you tried to help but didn't remember the exact location
then you have to scratch you head, this happen to me a lot... LOL

AlphaDawg
04-13-2008, 02:25 PM
actually its way to hard almost not funYou can blame part of that on The Silent Assassin (better known as simply TSA), who judged the Official 3rd Quest contest. My original submission was rejected for being too easy! Keep that in mind as you slog through the later levels and curse out all those damn shooting statues!

Token
04-13-2008, 03:01 PM
You can blame part of that on The Silent Assassin (better known as simply TSA), who judged the Official 3rd Quest contest. My original submission was rejected for being too easy! Keep that in mind as you slog through the later levels and curse out all those damn shooting statues!
If there is one thing your quest isn't it's too easy, it's more difficult than any game I ever played. Couldn't find the magic key in the 8th dungeon so i just bought loose keys keys to finish the game.

Matthew Bluefox
04-13-2008, 03:07 PM
It's hard, indeed, butt it's possible to finish. I had a good time beating it! Very good quest.

guncrazy
04-13-2008, 04:15 PM
yeah im on level 3 and its just crazy lol. I do intend on finishing it but at what cost? lol