PDA

View Full Version : Karoshi 2... Let's all kill ourselves!

DarkDragoonX
04-10-2008, 01:46 AM
Karoshi 2 (http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=369491) has been released, and this is really a must-play game. Unlike other games, the objective in this game is to get the protagonist killed. It can be harder than it sounds. The game sports a fun soundtrack, and some really brilliant puzzles, and not just block-pushing crap, as many of them require some metagame thinking to figure out.

It's free, it's fun, it doesn't take very long to finish, but it will make you think a bit. Go play it, you heathens.

Sam Atoms
04-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Very nice. I've seen some hilarious, obnoxious things here, like the "spikes" that are really those clowns wearing party hats, and some things twisted around from normal, like the level where you're underwater and actually have to stay away from the air bubbles.

I'm wondering what to do on the level where the room is a blue hologram, and the Karoshi O.S. window pops up.

DarkDragoonX
04-11-2008, 09:14 PM
The solution to that puzzle is:

-=SPOILER=-

And I can't believe I got somebody else to actually play this. For once my thread on an obscure clever niche game wasn't completely ignored! Yes!

Sam Atoms
04-13-2008, 01:41 AM
Well, I actually managed to finish this animal. I mean really finish, not get thrown off by one of the dozen fake endings. I have to say, a good break from what might be considered the usual. While in the end it essentially amounts to a parody, it's a good one because of how far outside the box it goes. The level where you actually have to insert a real CD to do the trick.... pure genius. Makes you think there really could be a highly skilled programmer behind this.