PDA

View Full Version : pushblocks

Master Maniac
04-09-2008, 10:35 PM
push blocks......

do they stop moving when they hit un-walkable combos? because it would suck if one fell in the water in my quest XD i got a good puzzle.

also how can i make it to where you can move the blocks BEFORE you kill all the enemies?

thank you in advance =)

Zelda_Warrior
04-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Well if you put a push flag on a block, it moves one tile.. And you can push them onto unwalkable ones if the flag that you set makes it go that way.. Im not sure about the infinite move flag. I think theres a quest rule to prevent this. You could just use the <No Push Block> flag if you think it would be a problem.

Oops, forgot your second question. To do that, use the Combo for the tile of the block to use <Push> instead of (Push>Wait). if thats what theyre still called

Master Maniac
04-09-2008, 11:11 PM
You could just use the <No Push Block> flag if you think it would be a problem.

...i completely forgot this flag existed lol

Oops, forgot your second question. To do that, use the Combo for the tile of the block to use <Push> instead of (Push>Wait). if thats what theyre still called

there is no regular push...

just a push heavy, push heavy wait, push very heavy, push very heavy wait and push wait. i think a (none) combo with push flags is what ill need... guess ill have to test it lol

thank you =)

Zelda_Warrior
04-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Yeah thats what i meant. a (Null) combo with a flag will still move. Havent been on zc in a while, but luckily you figured out what i meant.

Master Maniac
04-09-2008, 11:18 PM
yeah lol

thanks =)

you know... i hate when i hit small informational roadblocks like this XD

it makes me feel like a noob lol

of course i havent even completed a single quest yet... so technically i still am a noob arent i?