PDA

View Full Version : Zelda: Lost Levels

barefootguy13
04-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Hi, I'm just wondering where the arrow is. Should I have found it in level 1?

nashvillan
04-09-2008, 05:30 PM
The arrow is not in level 1. I forget exactly where but you don't need it to finish level 1.

I'm trying to get my hands on the huge wallet and red ring... any tips as to where they are? Wow, some of these new items take some getting used to.

barefootguy13
04-10-2008, 01:48 AM
Where is level 3? And is there a shop somewhere so I can buy some bombs?

barefootguy13
04-10-2008, 02:12 AM
Where is level 3?

nashvillan
04-10-2008, 03:54 AM
Level 3 is just south of the cactus maze. I think this might be where the arrow is, but that's no big deal. The arrow will magically appear in your inventory when you need it most.

barefootguy13
04-10-2008, 12:14 PM
How do I find the path through the cactus maze?

nashvillan
04-10-2008, 04:18 PM
That would be too easy. :) Just know that west is not part of the solution and keep zigzagging like a snake. You'll get it. Later on, when you get a better sword you can make those cacti disappear... I don't think the author intended for that to happen but it makes it easier to do the path... just make sure you don't walk right into an unwalkable tile and get stuck.
I will say that you will end up south.

Crackers
04-10-2008, 06:31 PM
How do I get to the key in the room with the boss door? I've tired severl times and am at a loss. Thanks:)

elise
04-10-2008, 07:24 PM
In level 3 ? take the upper door to the right in the room with 2 doors to the right

nashvillan
04-11-2008, 01:49 AM
Well, I found the huge wallet and then found the infinite wallet(weeee, now I can go on a shopping spree) and the green ring... now I just need Level 8 and the silver arrow and I'll be in business.

Crackers
04-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Sorry, I meant lv1. I can see the key and the door but can't cross the spikes. I die right away every time.

elise
04-11-2008, 03:09 PM
you have a feather choose that one and you can jump ........I found that to hard and waited with that one till I got a higher jump thingy in another level ;)

Crackers
04-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Where do I get some bombs? I see walls that I can bomb but don't have any. Also is there a sheild?

Thanks Elise, will go back and try jumping. I got what I need.

elise
04-11-2008, 04:52 PM
somehow till somewhere in level 4 or 5 I kept searching as crazy for bombs , Thats one of the things I don't like in this quest , also didn't find a good shield yet , my pc really has a problem with this version anyway .........alot of hick ups and slowing downs , when you exit level 2 you get stuck in a tree on the top left :shrug:
Some screens there is only one enemie and the next is overdone with hard ones :uhoh:

cbailey78
04-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Right, Up, Right, Down is the maze path.

elise
04-12-2008, 03:37 PM
If you leave level 2 you are stuck in the 00 screen also if you leave level 7
in the tomb on the grave yard 3th horizontal row 1 screen screen to the right (screen 57)
what am I supposed to do there there is a push block I can only push ones and then there is a block where I think I have to push it on but with only one push I can't get it there:shrug:
I also can't leave the screen anymore so stuck again :(

Crackers
04-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Wow Elise, your in lv7? I did 2, 3, 4, and get beat in 5, never finished 1. I need a better shield, can't get the red sword and just wander around. Don't even know what half the stuff is that I have. :( I've already died 70 times. :(
I think I'm just going to quit since this is no longer fun for me. Hope you beat this. :)

nashvillan
04-13-2008, 04:24 AM
There is a (slightly) better shield in level 5. Careful though, it is still prone to getting eaten by the like likes.

I am not sure what the red cane is for. I've tried using it and it doesn't seem to do a whole lot. The feather upgrades to a cape and then upgrades to superman's cape. Using this in conjunction with the winged boots and you're flying for a very long time. There is a master boomerang early in the flipper dungeon. It will make the quest alot easier. Speaking of easier... one of the inns hides a very powerful item.

I'm trying to find Level 8 and the silver arrow. I made it to Drew's Tomb and can't get past a certain monster because I don't have the silver arrow. The author made it incredibly hard to pick up the master sword but I finally got it.

elise
04-13-2008, 03:02 PM
It's the same with blue and red bottles you can pick them up but they don't work :)
I just wait with finishing this game till there comes a bug fix or a better engine to play it in cause in the one that he recommends it does't work that good on my pc

dagon
05-27-2008, 07:48 PM
Anyone still playing this? I'm on that last level of rooms in Drew's Tomb and am stuck on that first push block room. No idea what to do there. If the quest maker or or someone who's done it can help me out i'd appreciate it.

nashvillan
05-28-2008, 12:04 AM
Anyone still playing this? I'm on that last level of rooms in Drew's Tomb and am stuck on that first push block room. No idea what to do there. If the quest maker or or someone who's done it can help me out i'd appreciate it.

It's been a while since I've played this, but if memory serves me right, you need to simply move the blocks so that you can work your way to the next room. I do know at some point you need to push certain blocks onto certain tiles on the floor, but that may be in the next room.

dagon
05-29-2008, 02:15 AM
It's the second room of the last level of rooms at the top. You have to use the wand to make a statue disappear that's blocking a white tile. There's a block that moves but it won't go past the mirrors unless you have it along the wall and then you can't get it back down.

I've never been able to do screenshots from the zelda engines on this computer but it's an easy enough map to show on here with X marking the room.

OXOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO

X-Theta
06-25-2008, 11:23 PM
I'm having the same problem in the same place. I think I pushed the block everywhere it can go, but I can't get the block on the tile at the other side of the room. Here are two screenshots:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3090/2612489832_a585e496d8_m.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3129/2611654835_fcab85cff2_m.jpg
Has anyone managed to solve this room yet ?