PDA

View Full Version : i think i had too much fun on april fools...

Master Maniac
04-07-2008, 09:09 PM
ok yeah im triple-posting but i think its god dammned well worth it.

bobrocks, and dark knight(i think thats right) and i are the last lines of defense to this place!

AGN used to be great! now look what its turned into?

and you are just going to let it go??

delete your old profiles if youre banned, so you can re-register, and existing fighters, speak up.

i wont give up until AGN is how it should be.
you guys shouldnt euther.
im staying to fight. no matter how many times i have to re-register, i will fight this.

will you join me? or will you give up? say youre in if you still want to fight. if youre going to accept the sour smell of defeat, then just walk away.

but the more power we gain, the easier it will be to make AGN right again.

you guys wanna help?

then say youre in. im making a list.

lol i guess its what i get for wanting to take control of the situation =) right after i posted this i think pineconn told me it was a joke... i was sad inside lol

Masamune
04-07-2008, 09:17 PM
What the fuck are you talking about?

Master Maniac
04-07-2008, 09:19 PM
i was part of the "resistance" against glenn. most of us got "banned" but i cheated and got back in on the fight. =)

but everyone else gave up and ruined my fun lol

Dechipher
04-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Hahaha.
Dude, there were like 14 other April fools day threads you could post this in.

Master Maniac
04-07-2008, 09:29 PM
yeah but that was the thread i frequently visited lol. it was kinda our "base of operations".

we also killed whoever was playing fira =) and then i poked at the body with a stick lol.

i forget who that was now... but eh. im very forgetful so its ok. =)

Pineconn
04-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Did anyone read the thread in which the staff got the April Fool's joke started? It was an amusing read. I wish I had it when matching staff to pranksters' names, since pretty much everyone was listed there. ;)

Master Maniac
04-07-2008, 10:16 PM
no i never saw it. i would like to though. where is it?

Pineconn
04-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Right here (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101869). It's fun reading how everything developed. :p

Master Maniac
04-07-2008, 10:31 PM
fucking hilarious. i love when things go on like that lol real lofe or online.

that part about giving AGN a bad rep tho... that was kinda painful to see =)

AGN is my buddy lol i tried to defend it. i like this place. its fun and sometimes you can get away with being a total ass unlike in real life situations. =)

of course i like it for the atmosphere and nice people too =)

...(but being an ass is fun at the right times)

lol

EDIT:whoa. i just realized i have 453 posts. almost my goal of 500 and im not even at a years worth of being here either lol =)

ctrl-alt-delete
04-08-2008, 12:16 AM
If somebody will give me a place to host some files, I will send you some other shit to upload, so that it can be posted here.

Funny shit...I swear.

Master Maniac
04-08-2008, 05:48 PM
i think esnips is a good hosting site...

www.esnips.com

i think