PDA

View Full Version : Return of General Bitching

DarkDragon
04-07-2008, 11:08 AM
By overwhelming popular demand, General Bitching returns for the third time. Welcome back as its moderators two former members of the staff, AlphaDawg and Zaphod Q. IX.

It remains accessible to only those with at least 100 posts, to prevent newbies from clicking in until they are somewhat familiar with the community, and to keep out newly-reregistered banned members.

NB: General Bitching is *not* newbie-friendly! Just because you can post in GB, doesn't mean you should.

Beldaran
04-07-2008, 11:45 AM
[waits for Glenn to implode] :)

Even though I think GB promotes negative tensions... I have to admit that it's often very funny so whatever, here we go again. ;)

Icey
04-07-2008, 01:43 PM
[waits for Glenn to implode] :)

Even though I think GB promotes negative tensions... I have to admit that it's often very funny so whatever, here we go again. ;)

This says it all. Good to see AlphaDawg and Zaphod back on board.

Zaphod Q. IX
04-07-2008, 02:17 PM
By overwhelming popular demand, General Bitching returns for the third time. Welcome back as its moderators two former members of the staff, AlphaDawg and Zaphod Q. IX.

Thank you to those responsible for my return to staff. :)

It's good to be back, and kinda funny that I'm once again a moderator of General Bitching. I look forward to working with AlphaDawg, someone whom I have lots of respect for.

NB: General Bitching is *not* newbie-friendly! Just because you can post in GB, doesn't mean you should.
Words of wisdom that should be taken to heart.
:sb:

ctrl-alt-delete
04-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Congratulations to Alphadawg and Zaphod, welcome back.

Of course, a special welcome back to our beloved GB as well. :)

AlphaDawg
04-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Glad to be back on board. Thanks for thinking of me when you were looking for GB moderators, DarkDragon.

I have a lot of respect for Zaphod as well and am looking forward to working with him. We'll do our best to keep GB in line and always a part of these forums.

Regarding one's conduct inside GB, I like Mark Twain's famous quote, "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." (Actually I think it was in Zaphod's signature for a while, I think.)

Dechipher
04-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Didn't Confucius say "He who asks a question is a fool for a moment, he who remains silent is a fool forever"?

I'm so confused.

Feasul
04-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Then you can apply Confucius to questions and Twain to statements.
I am so good at solving problems. :tongue:

Zaphod Q. IX
04-18-2008, 04:21 AM
I have a lot of respect for Zaphod as well and am looking forward to working with him...

That means a lot to me...really...no really. :D

We'll do our best to keep GB in line...
pfft...if the two of us can't handle GB, then we should retire... ;)

I like Mark Twain's famous quote, "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." (Actually I think it was in Zaphod's signature for a while...)
It was.

Yes, I realize this thread is almost dead. I felt the need to respond, however.