PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura on 9/11 -

Beldaran
04-06-2008, 07:07 PM
I thought this was interesting. I am personally not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm going to research the technical rebuttals to these arguments and see if there are any teeth to this hypothesis.

Jesse Ventura sounds off. (http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2008/040208_jesse_ventura.htm)

Icey
04-06-2008, 07:23 PM
I think there was a rather good article in Popular Mechanics or a similar magazine that debunked some of these claims. I saw this ages ago so I can't find it at the moment but I'll get to work on that now and come back if I find it.

AlphaDawg
04-06-2008, 08:52 PM
Popular Mechanics absolutely did debunk these silly 9/11 conspiracies, and that's the "truth."

I was a big fan of Jesse "The Mind" Ventura back when he was governor of Minnesota. I even bought his book. Hell, I even watched the XFL! That's why I was so disturbed to hear he believes some of the same crap as that smelly wench Rosie O'Donnell and that nutjob (albeit funny nutjob) Charlie Sheen.

Then again, now that I think about it, Jesse is known to be a conspiracy theorist. I remember reading his Playboy interview many years ago. It was before 9/11 so he ranted about the military-industrial complex and its supposed role in the JFK assassination.

The_Amaster
04-06-2008, 08:59 PM
You guys are all missing the real problem: who crapped in the urinal?!

(Yeah, conspiracy, I don't really think so.)

Aegix Drakan
04-06-2008, 10:19 PM
...I doubt this quite a bit. Unless you're saying that the whole thing was PLANNED by the government. At which point I must say that it's STILL rediculous. And if it IS true...oh how the shit will hit the fan.

And this is coming from someone who firlmy thinks that the JFK assasination was planned by the CIA.

...I don't trust the CIA. ANY major organization that has to report to NO ONE is dangerous, since they can do whatever the hell they want.

At least the government has to try to please the voters to get re-elected...

slothman
04-06-2008, 10:48 PM
I remember reading his Playboy interview many years ago.

Yeh you were reading the article and not looking at the pictures. :D
In any case I don't think that it was imploded either.

ctrl-alt-delete
04-07-2008, 12:11 PM
I still do not know how I feel about 9/11...

Do I agree with the official story? Absolutely not.

Do I agree with the lowest form of conspiracy(IT WAS ISRAEL!!!1)? Absolutely not.

I fall somewhere in between, I guess...