PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

Cloral
04-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that April Fools is totally stupid? What's so great about all my favorite sites being completely useless for the day? Even Wikipedia has a bunch of bullshit on its front page.

Lilith
04-01-2008, 12:40 PM
I hate it because everyone just tells me they're pregnant, like no one has ever done it before. A year or two ago my friend got me because it was really likely she was preggerz anyway and then I felt like shit. Fuck April fool's.

Aegix Drakan
04-01-2008, 12:45 PM
*blinks* oh yeaaaah...forgot it was april fools...

And I don't like it much either. Gamefaqs did it well last year though. when you loaded it, it would give you a page stating that it was closed down because of an organization to stop cheating. Of course, it said "APRIL FOOLS" at the bottom and you could go in by there.

...wait...april fools, eh? That explains all of todays forum news...:rolleyes:

Lilith
04-01-2008, 12:46 PM
...wait...april fools, eh? That explains all of todays forum news...:rolleyes:

hurrrrrrrrr

Kairyu
04-01-2008, 01:18 PM
Meh, Google's not all that great this year either.

Shadowblazer
04-01-2008, 02:20 PM
But it's tradition!

Cloral
04-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Just an FYI, I wasn't really talking about this site in particular. This was mostly in response to Kotaku's game cakes thing. After scrolling though 2 pages of that crap I found that they didn't have any real posts today.

Glenn the Great
04-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Yeah, I figured as much. Still, a lot of people have fallen for it, and I am not ready to end it...because of the voting.

Hopefully that was not fucked up when the info was sent to GD.

Anyways, you are right...some places are just ridiculous.