PDA

View Full Version : To the 255 guests viewing the board

Glenn the Great
04-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Why are you just lurking around? I know the old administration sucked, but AGN is finally going to rule again. Feel free to join us during this great turning point. We would love to get to know you, and get you involved.

Members: 10,004, Active Members: 1,700

See what the old staff did? That is pathetic. I am shocked to see that we have that many active users, I truly am.
Please, join our ranks. Now is a good time to do so, because we are going to be completely redoing the staff.

Lilith
04-01-2008, 11:59 AM
oh my god yes

ShadowTiger
04-01-2008, 03:55 PM
I would like to see the old star-age system back, where it would display circles for newly registered users, diamonds for two year members, stars for three, rupees for four, a YinYang for six, a demon mask for 7, (Er, switch those two.) and something awesome for the seventh, forgot what. We need more of those.

As our new God-like overworld, you have the power and the technology to make it happen. As God, your underlings have tremendous expectations. A God without results is little more than a demon to be slain.

... and perhaps the sufficiently awesome theme song?

Aegix Drakan
04-01-2008, 06:10 PM
...make that 254.

:o My alter ego, Nakard Xigea must have been one of them. I must be starting to be schizophrenic, because I'm posting without knowing it.

0_0 Maybe I'm doing it again right now!!!!

bigjoe
04-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Half of the guests are Yahoo Slurp! Spiders, incapable of any rational thought.

Glenn the Great
04-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Take a good look upon your avatar. How do you like those results?