PDA

View Full Version : Glenn...

Mitsukara
04-01-2008, 09:24 AM
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ffc/art/frog.jpg

That red part there? The part that they redrew and pretended was really a sword handle, and drew those silly Xs on the front of his pants, although some of us know better? That part gets me through the night. Thank you. :)

Glenn the Great
04-01-2008, 09:37 AM
I would ask you what you are talking about. However, something tells me not even you know.
Besides, Lilith and Chandra will always be my true loves. I want Lilith to take me like that popsickle in her avatar. I want Chandra to let me stroke her boobs to release her sweet, warm milk, just like a cow.

Mitsukara
04-01-2008, 07:26 PM
You surely remember when Goatboy altered that picture, your choice of avatar at the time, so as to pertain to more phallic matters?

It hurts that you're pretending to ignore me, but I know deep in your heart that you love me, Glenn. :) And afterwards we'll have a wonderful foursome together. You can chain me and use your glove and anything you like... you can even throw me in your den of tentacle creatures that grew out of the washing machine after it broke, and I'll dream of you all the same.

Master Maniac
04-01-2008, 07:28 PM
... you can even throw me in your den of tentacle creatures that grew out of the washing machine after it broke, and I'll dream of you all the same.

*tilts head like confused puppy, then turns slowly and walks away*

:D