PDA

View Full Version : I am God

Glenn the Great
04-01-2008, 12:48 AM
You guys always like to discuss and argue about the existence of a "god."
Here is my two cents.
In this world, all you really have is your sensory perception.
I see things...I smell, taste, touch, and hear things. I look at everything in a different light than all of you. Only what I experience truly matters.
Therefore, I am God of this world, and you would all do well to bow before me.

Gleeok
04-01-2008, 01:13 AM
By your definition a tuna fish would be god also, and personally I'd much rather worship the tuna fish. They make better sandwiches.

Glenn the Great
04-01-2008, 03:19 AM
In their eyes, yes, they are god. So are you. But in my eyes, I reign supreme.

Skulkraken
04-01-2008, 03:24 AM
Bah. The only thing you reign supreme over is your own over-inflated ego. You don't have any power over the rest of us.

Gleeok
04-01-2008, 04:15 AM
Well you sure have amassed a group of loyal followers haven't you Glenn? Too bad none of them can spell your name right and call you a FAGGTO...if that's what you mean by "reign supreme".

I also disagree, Tuna is far better than Tilapia. ;)

Aliem
04-01-2008, 04:35 AM
Answer me this...: If you perceive yourself as a god, why can't you find something worth while to do with your time?

Glenn the Great
04-01-2008, 08:47 AM
God's desire to be worshiped. In this way, I am no different from any other "god" in history. My loyal following will begin right here. What better place than a place called Armageddon?

Mitsukara
04-01-2008, 09:11 AM
You should read the bible, the bible is good except the parts that are wrong which say that Glenn is great and every one of us are gods and goddesses in the end except the ones that suck. :( But you can be redeemed by stopping calling people mean names and not forcing them to listen to rap music! Yay!

Feasul
04-01-2008, 11:10 AM
You guys always like to discuss and argue about the existence of a "god."
Here is my two cents.
In this world, all you really have is your sensory perception.
I see things...I smell, taste, touch, and hear things. I look at everything in a different light than all of you. Only what I experience truly matters.
Therefore, I am God of this world, and you would all do well to bow before me.

Your logic fails when you suggest that we should also view you as a god. You may be correct that each person is a god within their own mind, but then doesn't that apply to everybody?
Basically, if you're going to say that we should all worship you, you need to establish that not only are you god over your own perceptions, but that your godliness extends into our perceptions.

rock_nog
04-01-2008, 11:59 AM
What Glenn is saying here is that unlike most people, he is able to not only apprehend reality, but to apprehend the true, underlying nature of reality. Obviously, the claim would seem dubious at best, for, at the very least, our lack of the ability to apprehend the true nature of reality extends to our lack of the ability to apprehend the truth when we are presented with it.

Nonetheless, over the years, Glenn has, in fact, done much to demonstrate that his fundamental perception of reality differs greatly from that of most people. I've had my doubts, but he seems to be able to perceive connections within reality that aren't apparent at the surface, and for that reason, I, for one, believe him.

Glenn the Great
04-01-2008, 01:14 PM
What Glenn is saying here is that unlike most people, he is able to not only apprehend reality, but to apprehend the true, underlying nature of reality. Obviously, the claim would seem dubious at best, for, at the very least, our lack of the ability to apprehend the true nature of reality extends to our lack of the ability to apprehend the truth when we are presented with it.

Nonetheless, over the years, Glenn has, in fact, done much to demonstrate that his fundamental perception of reality differs greatly from that of most people. I've had my doubts, but he seems to be able to perceive connections within reality that aren't apparent at the surface, and for that reason, I, for one, believe him.

You have honored me. You shall have one of the spots at my right hand when my Kingdom comes. Amen.

Freedom
04-01-2008, 01:23 PM
In their eyes, yes, they are god. So are you. But in my eyes, I reign supreme.

Glenn is my supreme Overlord! All hail Glenn!

ShadowTiger
04-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Ever read "Death Note?" Can't quite help but think of it when I saw this thread.

Odin
04-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Glenn is no god. He is a minion of Loki, and will be defeated! Rise up, brave citizens of AGN, and we shall march forth to victory!

rock_nog
04-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Our Glenn is an awesome God,
He reigns from heaven above,
with wisdom, power and love,
our Glenn is an awesome God.

Odin
04-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Glenn is not God. He is only a man pretending to be one.

(Is it only coincidence that this sub-forum now has 666 threads because of Glenn's presence?)

Aegix Drakan
04-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Wait! Where's Beldaran?!? We need him to turn this into another religious debate!

Or have you already taken him over?

Odin
04-01-2008, 06:13 PM
It is now up to us.

Glenn the Great
04-01-2008, 06:35 PM

You have honored me. My praise rains down from the skies, deluging you with my love. You have done well, my pure and noble servant.

Odin
04-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Heh, "delude". Wise choice of words, you con artist.

bobrocks95
04-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Death to the false gods!

Mitsukara
04-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Apophis, Jesus, Xenu, Primus, Dylan Hunt, the Q Continuum, Buddha, the giant turtle upon which the world rides, Master Dragon, Shen Long, Rubiss, Zeus, and all others bow before Glenn. Much less your puny Aesir and your Valkyrie Yuuki!

Odin
04-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Feh. What makes you think he still stands a chance? His minion Fira has no power over me, much less Glenn.

Glenn the Great
04-01-2008, 08:24 PM
Feh. What makes you think he still stands a chance? His minion Fira has no power over me, much less Glenn.

I unbanned you for a reason. Do you dare to defy me? I will ban you again and transfer your soul to esbe's evil jar. Just try me.

phattonez
04-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Why did you unban me Glenn? Why was I even banned in the first place?

Glenn the Great
04-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Why did you unban me Glenn? Why was I even banned in the first place?

Because fira does not rule as righteously as I do. You will all learn to love me. If it were up to me, I would be the sole staff of AGN, along with Lightning-Z. But he chose all of his little friends to play along also.

phattonez
04-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Why don't you take the website from lightning-z? I mean, you do have everything that you need pretty much.

Odin
04-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Maybe his power isn't as strong as he wants us to believe. If he was truly God, then he wouldn't have to put up with such lackeys.

Glenn the Great
04-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Why don't you take the website from lightning-z? I mean, you do have everything that you need pretty much.

Everything except for the fact that I do not own it. He purchased it. Not I.

Odin
04-01-2008, 09:02 PM
...Where in the world did L-Z get that much money? ...And why didn't you have enough for it too?

Mitsukara
04-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Here is all of my money to help you buy it from him darling!
http://www.wpclipart.com/money/coins/indian_rupee.png

Glenn lacked the money because he spends it all on noble causes, such as world peace and ending hunger.

phattonez
04-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Since when do you do things legally Glenn?

Fira
04-01-2008, 09:15 PM
your kind of a dick phatt

or a phatt dick

Mitsukara
04-01-2008, 09:16 PM
That might be taken as a complement.

phattonez
04-01-2008, 09:20 PM
That second one definitely was. And how was I being a dick here?

Fira
04-01-2008, 09:29 PM
becasue you were and im staff so i am clearly right if yiou would use that sexy lobster brain you would figure out what is going on

phattonez
04-01-2008, 09:30 PM
It's all a vendetta to mess with my head?

Fira
04-01-2008, 09:40 PM
dont use big words k tx plze

gray0x
04-01-2008, 09:41 PM
God doesn't exist!
Burn!

Feasul
04-01-2008, 09:55 PM

ZOMG it's a poem, ergo it must be true.
I apologize for my blasphemous ways. I've seen the light, except for one doubt that still lingers. Jennifer so rightly pointed out that you reign over Dylan Hunt, but can you defeat Ethan Hunt?

Odin
04-01-2008, 09:57 PM
He can't defeat anyone. He can't do anything to us. If he decides to ban us all, what then? He'll only have people like Fira and Lightning-Z to talk to. Does Glenn really want to spend eternity with those idiots?

phattonez
04-01-2008, 09:59 PM
As long as he has AGN and Chandra he'll be happy.

Feasul
04-01-2008, 10:08 PM
He can't defeat anyone. He can't do anything to us. If he decides to ban us all, what then? He'll only have people like Fira and Lightning-Z to talk to. Does Glenn really want to spend eternity with those idiots?

You underestimate Glenn the Great. You fail to see his big plan. Do you not see that AGN is merely a stepping stone? Why else would Lightning_z pay such money to Warlord for the forum? He, Fira, and Glenn the Great will become the triumverate of this corner of the internet, and from here they will branch off to the far corners of the Earth. That's right, after AGN is theirs, there is nothing stopping them from controlling Wikipedia, Youtube, and even Google itself.
If you can't see that, then you are less fit to rule Valhalla than Gullinkambi. (Gullimkambi is a rooster who lives in Valhalla. Thank you Wikipedia.)

Russ
04-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Glenn's claims of deity are false! He is no god! Down with Glenn!

Feasul
04-01-2008, 10:13 PM
How can you be so blind to Glenn's power? There was just now a thread in Religious Debate claiming Glenn to be a false god, and as swiftly as a lightning strike, it was smote down. If that is not proof enough of the error of your blasphemy, then I don't know what is.
EDIT: the other two threads denying Glenn have also been smitten. (smoted? smited?) I tell you, if you continue to deny Glenn, your posts may start disappearing, and then you may even be banned. You truly do not want that, I'm certain.

Titan
04-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Bah. No matter how many times he tries to ban us, he can never fully silence us.

Ebola Zaire
04-01-2008, 10:43 PM
HE WILL BE GOD OF A NEW WORLD

HE
IS
JUSTICE

Feasul
04-01-2008, 10:45 PM
HE WILL BE GOD OF A NEW WORLD

HE
IS
JUSTICE

He is Kira, L, and a ham sandwich all rolled into one.

Ebola Zaire
04-01-2008, 11:20 PM
I've started revising the Bible because of Glenn. This is what I have so far.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD when I lay my vengeance upon thee!