PDA

View Full Version : Random Update...

ctrl-alt-delete
03-31-2008, 05:33 PM
List of things that have happened that almost none of you know about...

November 23rd, 2003 -
I started dating a girl that I knew from church, Bailee.

November 23rd, 2005 -
My girlfriend of two years, Bailee, got pregnant. (Can you tell we were celebrating?)
Not too long after, I got my own apartment and Bailee moved in.

March 18th, 2006 -
Bailee and I lost the baby to an extremely rare condition known as Anencephaly. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anencephaly)

March 8th, 2007 -
I proposed on my birthday. Proposal (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=6863231)
She thought that she was throwing me a surprise birthday party, but really I was the one making ALL of the plans.

June 23rd, 2007 -
Had a big wedding with lots of family and friends.

So, that is what I have been up to...I was always too busy to even tell you guys I was married.

Now...first of all, catch up, and congratulate me.

Then, update us as well.

erm2003
03-31-2008, 07:30 PM
Ha. Watched the proposal. Smooth! Congrats man!

ctrl-alt-delete
03-31-2008, 07:40 PM
Can you tell I was nervous? I could NOT stop touching my face, and my smile was ridiculous.

Aegix Drakan
03-31-2008, 08:49 PM
Wow...Congrats!

And I can't update on my end. I got nothing to update.

well...wait..one thing.

:( I'm now doing an internship in a small company, where there are no people my age, let alone girls my age.

so my chances of finding a girl have decreased to next to nothing.

moocow
03-31-2008, 09:06 PM
Cutest proposal ever.

Update... uhh...

Nothing really exciting. lol

The_Amaster
03-31-2008, 09:12 PM
Sorry, kinda random but I just wanted to say...
Wow, you look creepily a lot like my cousin. A lot. And also your wife looks exactly like a girl who goes to my school. It was just kind of ...unerving watching that video.

And of course congratulations. I hope you two are happily married.

Russ
03-31-2008, 09:18 PM
Wait, you're married!? Congrats!

Dechipher
03-31-2008, 09:35 PM
Haha. "Did you say yes?" "YES!!"

Congrats mofo.

ShadowTiger
03-31-2008, 09:41 PM
That was beautiful, Kolt. ^__^ Very very much so. Bailee is so lucky to have a person like you as her lucky other.

All my stuff in life is considerably less eventful by comparison. ... Though, by anyone's comparison, actually. Stuck between what I want to do in life, and what I have to do in life. (Graphic Design / Computer Graphics, .. versus Accounting. Hey, I'm Jewish; sue me.) Spending time on this one WoW server I found that I really like. Wonderful people on it. Going to try for an E-board position in the Sci-fi Anime club I'm in. I've been told I can't possibly not win, but I'll see.

Pineconn
03-31-2008, 10:55 PM
It was disappointing that you didn't get your birthday wish as you didn't blow out all the candles. ;) But seriously, congrats on the year-old proposal. I could never arrange something as complex (nah, a proposal at the top of Mt. Everest would do for me).

Fira
04-01-2008, 01:47 AM
congradulations its all down hill from here the first tiem I got married it was not a enjoyable experience she was treating on me with her best friend who was also girl.

lightnin-z
04-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Beiing marred is great. im sure all of you remmebr my thread about my son. Hes doing good now tho. and I love him more than the world. congratz.

Glenn the Great
04-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Congratulations, CAD. You should have your wife join us so that she can worship me the way I deserve.

ctrl-alt-delete
04-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Congratulations, CAD. You should have your wife join us so that she can worship me the way I deserve.

Did you even watch the video? My wife is way too hott to even know of your existance.

STFU.

punkonjunk1024
04-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Infraction for you faggot for insulting the greatest person ever.