PDA

View Full Version : Dont use Verizon internet services

Cloral
03-31-2008, 04:58 PM
Don't ever get Verizon's internet service. It sucks. For instance, I'm trying to cancel it and I've been on hold for over 20 minutes when clearly this could be handled by their automated system. They're just stalling, hoping that I'll hang up and keep paying for their service. I've got a mind to call my credit card company and put a stop payment on their service.

...so, as soon as I start complaining, they finally pick up. Gee, what a surprise.

MrCow
03-31-2008, 05:09 PM
I've been on fios for a few months now without a problem...

Pineconn
03-31-2008, 05:11 PM
I use Embarq (Sprint). It's been great so far. They claim the price will never rise, so we'll see.

Shazza Dani
03-31-2008, 05:15 PM
I use Verizon. I wouldn't say it sucks. And we had to cancel it temporarily last year, and had no problem doing it.

vegeta1215
03-31-2008, 06:20 PM
We've had Verizon for a few years, and the only problem we had was when it took them a while (a few weeks) to switch our internet service to our new house. As for the runaround they gave you when you tried to cancel their service, I think all companies do that. Well at least a lot of them. But yeah, you start complaining and they listen. Have you ever worked in retail? It's the same deal.

phattonez
03-31-2008, 06:23 PM
My grandpa has it, and he thinks that it's worlds better than Time Warner. At least it's faster if you have FIOS.