PDA

View Full Version : Cupcake Cutthroats

Blisspath
03-28-2008, 10:11 PM
Man you gotta be a badass to drive around in a cupcake.:)
http://tv.boingboing.net/2008/03/28/cupcake-cutthroats-m.html

Beldaran
03-28-2008, 10:13 PM
If I had one of those, that would be the only thing I drove anywhere.

DarkDragoonX
03-29-2008, 01:27 AM
Those are serious contenders against the Wienermobile for the title of Greatest Vehicle of All Time.

Pineconn
03-29-2008, 01:34 AM
I'm glad to see that we're investing time and money into developing cupcake karts over lowering crime rates or helping the economy...

The_Amaster
03-29-2008, 09:19 AM
Dude...
thats...AWESOME!

I want one.

Archibaldo
03-29-2008, 11:44 AM
I'm glad to see that we're investing time and money into developing cupcake karts over lowering crime rates or helping the economy...

You're dumb. I don't think they are funded by the government, so the money is all theirs not the tax payers. Besides, I highly doubt any of those people are capable of lowering the crime rate. And they are in fact helping the economy. Any spending what so ever is helping the economy.

Beldaran
03-29-2008, 12:30 PM

How dare you post here. You should be outside planting trees and helping homeless people. Also, you need to turn your computer off immediately! It uses electricity. HELLO? GLOBAL WARMING?

You are so socially irresponsible I can't believe it.

Pineconn
03-29-2008, 12:36 PM
You're dumb. I don't think they are funded by the government, so the money is all theirs not the tax payers. Besides, I highly doubt any of those people are capable of lowering the crime rate. And they are in fact helping the economy. Any spending what so ever is helping the economy.

How dare you post here. You should be outside planting trees and helping homeless people. Also, you need to turn your computer off immediately! It uses electricity. HELLO? GLOBAL WARMING?

You are so socially irresponsible I can't believe it.

I see that this corner of the Internet isn't perceptive of sarcasm. I guess my corner of the Internet isn't too good at broadcasting it, either. :tongue:

EDIT: After reading my post again, more so the latter.

AlphaDawg
03-29-2008, 02:28 PM
Don't forget, the forums need to be shut down tonight in observance of "Earth Hour!"

/ what a load of garbage...
/me plans to run everything in the house full blast to counteract this b.s.

Modus Ponens
03-29-2008, 02:49 PM
/me plans to run everything in the house full blast to counteract this b.s.

Yeah, that'll show them! How dare they arrange a peaceful demonstration that doesn't even require people to leave their homes?

Dechipher
03-29-2008, 03:00 PM
Cupcakes -> Environmentalism.

?