PDA

View Full Version : GTAIV Trailer

Blisspath
03-28-2008, 10:01 PM
Coming In April..it looks pretty cool.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&docId=1000174181

Breaker
03-28-2008, 11:54 PM
Uhh.. yeah. Already pre-ordered. I don't even have to see a trailer to know it's going to be the next badass game of 2008.

Pineconn
03-29-2008, 12:24 AM
I don't even have to see a trailer to know it's going to be the next bad game of 2008.

Fixed that sentence for ya.

GTA never turned me on. I need a real game.

Nicholas Steel
03-29-2008, 01:36 AM
the trailer felt somewhat lacking since it was of extreme low quality >.> very pixelated and jittery in most parts containing moving characters and explosions. It also had sub par audio quality that distorts and peaks.

Flash Man
03-29-2008, 02:29 PM
I owned the first original two Grand Theft Auto games. I really liked the multiplayer aspect in GTA 2. I also owned the first two 3D GTA games. I did not like them that much. By the time it comes out I will debate on getting it.

Nicholas Steel
03-29-2008, 10:58 PM
GTA 2 on PC = awesomeness, and almost equally on the playstation... the playstation lacks nighttime or what ever they call it >.>

shame i have to run it in a windowed mode or else it lags terribly :P bleh i can set it to match my desktop res so it still feels like im paying full screen.

Aliem
03-30-2008, 01:37 AM
I'm really excited for this game. The GTA series has always been a decent one, and 4's improvements on the already amazing gameplay will only make it that much better.

punkonjunk1024
04-01-2008, 01:27 PM
When I saw the trailers on youtube. I f******* gasmed all over myself. I want a copy of it now.

Dragon
04-15-2008, 09:16 PM
GTA4 is going to rock. The Grand Theft Auto games have always been great, and they are treating this like the first real sequel to GTA3... I couldn't be any happier.

The only thing that makes me sketchy is the controls, after Saints Row borrowed so much from them I thought Saints Rows controls would be the first thing GTA lifted. I hope they have some kind of dual stick option for us; however, from what I heard the controls should still be the best GTA has ever seen.

Also, I think I am finally excited for GTA multiplayer, hopefully the board will get together for some cops and crooks when the game comes out.

Archibaldo
04-15-2008, 11:30 PM
I think I might actually pick this game up when it comes out.

MottZilla
04-16-2008, 02:54 PM
The thing that is a shame though is it still has that GTA shitty frame rate. You'd think with next-generation hardware they could have fixed the damn frame rate. I don't want to be playing a next-generation game that runs like 4 player N64 Perfect Dark with rocket launchers. Whoot 1 FPS!

bigjoe
04-23-2008, 02:07 PM
I haven't noticed any frame rate problems in the trailers and commercials I've seen. But then, my eyes are very untrained. I have reserved the game, if anyone wants to play when it comes out, my new gamertag is in sig.