PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy IV sequal...

Brasel
03-26-2008, 04:31 AM
Don't get too excited. Its a Japanese mobile phone game.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/mobile/ff/ff4after/

Hopefully it'll get ported over to GBA or DS or something. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It really pisses me off when Square releases stuff like this for mobile phones. Its so fucking stupid. Wouldn't they make bank off of it if they released it for GBA or something else?

Ghey. I want a FFIV sequal.

Darth Marsden
03-26-2008, 05:12 AM
Yeah, same with that FFVII game they made for mobile (Before Crisis), or the prequel they made for the PSP (Crisis Core). Which I don't have. Nor have any intention of getting. And can't be emulated.

Grr.

Mitsukara
03-26-2008, 07:46 AM
Also the fanciest remakes of Dragon Quest I and II, with graphics of a style resembling VI and III for the SFC (although, the I and II remake for SFC is pretty cute with it's little, classic size sprites). Stupid cell phones.

That's pretty interesting that they're making such a thing, though. Looks like there'll be no sight of the moon with Golbez and FuSoYa if the character list is complete, though (which it isn't if they intend to fill the "under construction" spots, LOL). Also, Cecil and Rosa have a kid named "Ceodore" I'm guessing? Hmm.

Brasel
03-26-2008, 08:13 AM
I'm pretty sure its episode based, so after the story arc is finished, you might still see some Golbez and FoSoYa action. Who knows? I really like the concept of an episodic RPG...if you want more info, you can read up on it at Wikipedia as well.

MottZilla
03-26-2008, 03:29 PM
I thought we had a topic about this already. But ya it sucks but then again maybe the game they will make won't exactly be grade A. Hence why you get get away with it as a cell phone game.

Btw, Darth, the PSP is a legitimate and mainstream platform. You can't whine about that. :p And yes, it will be emulated in the future. Have no doubt about that. But it'd be faster to just buy a PSP. If you wanna play on a TV thenuse the TV out from the PSP Slim.

Darth Marsden
03-27-2008, 10:41 AM
I'm not paying $200 for a paperweight. End of.

Out of interest, did anyone try the mobile versions of the Prince of Persia games?

Masamune
03-28-2008, 06:44 PM
I'm not paying $200 for a paperweight. End of.

Out of interest, did anyone try the mobile versions of the Prince of Persia games?

No, but I tried the one for the paperweight. It was a mere 'ok'.