PDA

View Full Version : Where to get good graphics?

Grrttqck
03-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Does anyone know where to get good Graphics and working midis too?

Joe123
03-21-2008, 07:40 PM
You've already had this question answered in an almost identical thread in a different forum.

Making duplicate threads like this is unnecessary, surely?

zero42
04-18-2008, 02:05 PM
You've already had this question answered in an almost identical thread in a different forum.

Making duplicate threads like this is unnecessary, surely?

Pardon my ignorance as I'm new, but how do we search a Forum for a topic? From top to bottom I don't see it anywhere on the page. I even looked under 'Forum Tools', and 'Quick Links'.

Joe123
04-18-2008, 02:37 PM
No, you have to pay for premium membership to get one.

Howcomes you posted in this thread?
It's a bit dead.

You're more likely to get questions like that answered in the New Members or whatever it's called forum I should think.
Not that I go there often, but yah.

zero42
04-18-2008, 03:49 PM
Thank you Joe123. That makes sense then. As well as the majority of viewers, I would suppose Grrttqck (being listed as a 'Newcomer' with only 10 posts) probably didn't have a Premium Membership when this was originally posted. Maybe Grrttqck wasn't able to search for the thread you're talking about. That's probably why they posted that question here.

Maybe it would reduce multi-posts if there was an easily available search feature for everyone who registers. Though I'm sure there are bandwidth issues, etc. with that idea.

The reason I posted my question here was that I had clicked on the title because I was interested in finding good graphics and midi files, and what others may have said about the topics. As for it not being noticed, that's acceptable to me as being a possibility at pretty much any time; if not likely.