View Full Version : Disgusting.

Pineconn
03-16-2008, 02:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRdJ49ItMnc

Watch at your own discretion.

Masamune
03-16-2008, 02:18 PM
This rules.

EDIT: Is this what that South Park episode where Cartman gets on Maury and goes "What-evah, I do what I want" is based off of?

Dann Woolf
03-16-2008, 02:22 PM
Yeah, I ain't touching this with a 10-foot-long pole.

Gleeok
03-16-2008, 02:32 PM
Is this what that South Park episode where Cartman gets on Maury and goes "What-evah, I do what I want" is based off of?

Yeah, haha that's what I was thinking. "Whatever ill do what I want! It's my body ill do what I want! Whateveh." ...Can you say "home school?" little girl.

But it seems this one went unnoticed: The wrath of the pickes! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjxOt2u2BGM&feature=related) *Warning* this scene contains pickles, viewer discretion is advised.

Pineconn
03-16-2008, 02:33 PM
Yeah, I saw the one about pickles. That's hilarious. :)

Yeah, I ain't touching this with a 10-foot-long pole.

This video isn't visually disgusting (such that it would make you want to throw up), it's just the kind of person the video is about that is disgusting. "Appalling" is a better word.

Is this what that South Park episode where Cartman gets on Maury and goes "What-evah, I do what I want" is based off of?

It looks that way since the girl in this video talks like that. I don't watch South Park, though.

rock_nog
03-16-2008, 02:35 PM
...the hell, man? It's like, suddenly, just out of nowhere, we have this big surge in teenage girls who actually WANT to get pregnant and have a baby. I don't get it. When the hell did being an unwed, teenage mother suddenly come in style?

EDIT: Oh God, the pickles. "This girl's afraid of pickles. Let's take her to a pickle factory."

Dann Woolf
03-16-2008, 02:37 PM
...the hell, man? It's like, suddenly, just out of nowhere, we have this big surge in teenage girls who actually WANT to get pregnant and have a baby. I don't get it. When the hell did being an unwed, teenage mother suddenly come in style?

When it was decided that the father has to pay for pretty much anything.

Beldaran
03-16-2008, 02:43 PM
Next on the agenda: Democrats propose massive tax raise to pay for all these kids' health care and education.

[watches personal responsibility fly out the window]

rock_nog
03-16-2008, 02:55 PM
When it was decided that the father has to pay for pretty much anything.
Nah... This isn't about getting a free meal ticket. Seriously, it seems like girls these days see babies as some sort of a fashion accessory, like those obnoxious little dogs in purses.

Beldaran - Damn right man, those babies should teach themselves! Maybe get a job, work for their insurance, too. Damn lousy no-account babies. Of course, the Democrats also wanted more than just abstinence-only sex education in the classrooms, because it's been shown that abstinence-only simply leads to irresponsible sex, but we apparently didn't want that, either.

cbailey78
03-16-2008, 03:07 PM
It's almost like watching Jerry Springer!

Dann Woolf
03-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Nah... This isn't about getting a free meal ticket. Seriously, it seems like girls these days see babies as some sort of a fashion accessory, like those obnoxious little dogs in purses.

You're right.

It's about getting a free everything.

Think about it. Getting your food, clothes, etc. etc. paid for by some gormless young lad and all you have to do is let him knock you up? Not to mention most of the teen mothers probably had a bad background, like living with abusive (step)parents, poverty, etc. Being a young mother looks like candyland compared to that. Ironically, they probably end up living in poverty and becoming abusive parents themselves.

Once one of those cock trappers gets you they can, and will take every penny they can.

King Aquamentus
03-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Hey, you forgot the woman that is afraid of cotton balls.

rock_nog
03-16-2008, 03:31 PM
No, I mean, half the time, they don't even care about the father. They just want the baby. I mean, what good does it do, anyway, getting knocked up by some high school kid who hasn't got any more? No, it's like no one ever explained to these girls that babies are not just fancy Cabbage-Patch dolls.

The_Amaster
03-16-2008, 04:15 PM
Okay, video starts, I'm thinking, "15 year old promiscuous girl, society is going to hell" etc. But that kind of baby obsession? This girl probably seriously has something messed up. I mean, all the stuff she collected. This ain't normal, even by todays standards. This is obsessed to a medical point. She needs therapy.

Icey
03-16-2008, 04:18 PM
Is this really even worth taking seriously? It's fairly probable it's staged, and even if it's not, these people volunteered to go on the show fully knowing what they were getting into. That's beyond redemption.

Far more troubling are the audience members who eat up this shit like Sunday morning brunch. I'm pretty sure there are some serious problems with those people.

The_Amaster
03-16-2008, 04:24 PM
Next on the agenda: Democrats propose massive tax raise to pay for all these kids' health care and education.

You know, that just made me realize. "No Child Left Behind" is one of Bush's poster achievements, but it's extremely Liberal.

Dann Woolf
03-16-2008, 04:39 PM
No, I mean, half the time, they don't even care about the father. They just want the baby. I mean, what good does it do, anyway, getting knocked up by some high school kid who hasn't got any more? No, it's like no one ever explained to these girls that babies are not just fancy Cabbage-Patch dolls.

They don't care about if their baby daddy is a broke highschooler. They want cash, the father of their baby has to get it, or he gets clobbered with the IRL banhammer.

These girls don't care if they ruin someone's life, just as long as they get what they want.

rock_nog
03-16-2008, 04:44 PM
You don't get it The baby's daddy isn't in the picture. He's not important. Hell, half the time who the hell even knows who he is? These girls aren't chaining down men.

Grah, No Child Left Behind! *anger* Stupid program designed by stupid people who know nothing about education! I absolutely cannot stand the message that it represents - we don't want students to think, we want them to memorize. A student's entire success or failure hinges solely on the teacher - so much for personal responsibility. *grumble grumble*

And I agree, this video was likely staged, but the disturbing fact is this is an actual phenomenon.

DarkDragoonX
03-16-2008, 05:50 PM

I thought it did that already.

King Aquamentus
03-16-2008, 05:53 PM
"And if I can't take care of mah baybay, I guess I'm gonna sell it!"

The_Amaster
03-16-2008, 06:01 PM
Whoa, wait, was that a quote?
I didn't understand everything through the "whatevah" accent.

phattonez
03-16-2008, 07:44 PM
300 times and still not pregnant? Someone must have ruined her parts.

And in response, the real disturbing video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUXPWQ-wTVg&feature=related

Lilith
03-16-2008, 07:54 PM
---

Dann Woolf
03-17-2008, 06:48 AM
300 times and still not pregnant? Someone must have ruined her parts.

And in response, the real disturbing video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUXPWQ-wTVg&feature=related

Reminds me of the term, "throwing a sausage down a corridor."

Aegix Drakan
03-17-2008, 09:15 AM
...No words I can say will adequately explain how retarded I think this is...

...*hope for humanity -1*

Shyvus
03-17-2008, 12:09 PM
This isn't new to me.

It's just another teenage girl with nymphomania disguised as a baby compulsion. I see it all the time.

It's really annoying and worse in person.

Pineconn
03-17-2008, 03:36 PM
A few more gratifying stories:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzaQ2kG0KSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blU_FlICcog

I think that the stories are true, but the performances are a bit exaggerated.

Dann Woolf
03-17-2008, 03:44 PM
At times like this, I ask myself, WWCFD?

phattonez
03-17-2008, 03:57 PM
What Would Cecil Fielder Do? :shrug:

Dann Woolf
03-17-2008, 03:58 PM
What Would Cecil Fielder Do? :shrug:

No.

What would Captain Falcon do?

Jenny
03-17-2008, 04:15 PM
wow thats a crazy little brat. i mean its one thing to have protected sex at that age, but trying to get a baby? that aint right lol

The_Amaster
03-17-2008, 05:25 PM
I think that the stories are true, but the performances are a bit exaggerated.
It's Maury. Trust me, they're all like that. I've...had the misfortune of seeing a few episodes.

biggiy05
03-17-2008, 06:51 PM
They don't care about if their baby daddy is a broke highschooler. They want cash, the father of their baby has to get it, or he gets clobbered with the IRL banhammer.

These girls don't care if they ruin someone's life, just as long as they get what they want.

Not every girl that gets pregnant does it just to get the cash and in reality they aren't making any money off of the baby. Some girls and guys are just stupid for thinking pulling out is going to work every time. Other girls just want a baby.

erm2003
03-17-2008, 06:59 PM
Do the guys she is sleeping with know what she is trying to do? Or does she tell them she is taking the pill?

rock_nog
03-17-2008, 10:32 PM
No.

What would Captain Falcon do?
Well that's easy. He would Falcon Punch these girls right in the uterus.

Gerudo
03-18-2008, 01:58 AM
Oh wow! Everything that happens on Maury is completely real and I totally believe that this story is not made up in any way!

Daytime tv needs said 'Falcon Punch/Kick' in the dick. It sucks.

erm2003
03-18-2008, 05:26 AM
Oh wow! Everything that happens on Maury is completely real and I totally believe that this story is not made up in any way!

Daytime tv needs said 'Falcon Punch/Kick' in the dick. It sucks.

Regardless, there will be some girls out there who will see that show and think how cool she is and they will try to mimic her behavior. That's an even bigger problem.

When this type of behavior become cool and acceptable? (Paris Hilton, anyone?)

Gerudo
03-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Kind of contradicting what I sain in my last post, I think that shows like Maury, despite being as fake as a set of boobs, it is most likely to put out awareness about behavior like that.