PDA

View Full Version : Need resources from Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland.

Dann Woolf
03-15-2008, 02:03 PM
I don't need them for something involving Zelda Classic so I couldn't ask in the ZC Help board, and there doesn't seem to be a board for asking for general help.

So yeah. I need help finding resources from this game. Sprites, backgrounds, music, sounds, the more the better. Don't suggest the Spriter's Resource: I already have everything that site had to offer, and that s not enough.

Breaker
03-15-2008, 06:04 PM
why can't you rip them from the game yourself?

Dann Woolf
03-15-2008, 06:26 PM
why can't you rip them from the game yourself?

There's a number of reasons.

1: I don't have the time, nor the expertise, nor the attention span for something like that.

2: Getting my hands on a working ROM would be a total bitch, also I'm none too fond of the whole piracy shebang.

3: Because I completely, absolutely suck at procuring sprites, either by ripping or creating them myself. You could say I'm a lover, not a spriter.

...I apologise for that horrible pun.

DarkDragoonX
03-15-2008, 07:50 PM
1: I don't have the time, nor the expertise, nor the attention span for something like that.

That first points sounds suspiciously similar to "I am astoundingly lazy."

Dann Woolf
03-15-2008, 07:51 PM
Even if I had the motivation, I lack the skills to do it.

Also, like I said, I'm not into the whole piracy shindig.

DarkDragoonX
03-15-2008, 07:56 PM
But you see no problem with getting other people to do the piracy for you?

Icey
03-16-2008, 02:01 AM
But you see no problem with getting other people to do the piracy for you?

Yes, because that involves a 0 probability of him getting caught.

--

I guess we are being a bit hard on you. The short answer is no one here has any resources to give you, and you'd do just as well as any of us in a search for stuff elsewhere.

Dann Woolf
03-16-2008, 10:00 AM
I was working on a little... project. Without the resources I need, I can't continue.