PDA

View Full Version : who is this creepy man?

Zaphod Q. IX
03-13-2008, 04:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR9NoYXAcAE

Pineconn
03-13-2008, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I've seen that video on YouTube, too. I was wondering the same thing. He isn't a very telegenic man...

War Lord
03-13-2008, 05:34 PM
Who cares.
I think this is awesome that someone took the time out.
We were actually on TV back in the day on G4 for Zelda Classic.
I can't find the video after a quick search of my HD's, though I should have it.
If anyone has that and can get me it, I'd appreciate it.

Beldaran
03-13-2008, 06:01 PM

Yeah, before G4 became a pathetic spin-off of MTV idiocy attached in a horrible way to video games.

phattonez
03-13-2008, 06:03 PM
You mean that G4 actually used to be good before it merged with and destroyed TechTV?

AlphaDawg
03-13-2008, 06:12 PM
Who cares.
I think this is awesome that someone took the time out.
I can't find the video after a quick search of my HD's, though I should have it.
If anyone has that and can get me it, I'd appreciate it.I'm with 'ya. I think that video was awesome. Not only that but it gave me an idea... if I'm going to do any tutorial-like things again, it's going to be via video on YouTube. Seems like it would be much easier that way.

Yeah, before G4 became a pathetic spin-off of MTV idiocy attached in a horrible way to video games.You're telling me. I never watched G4 much to begin with, but when I randomly tuned into it recently I saw coverage of the Adult Video News convention or something like that. Excuse me, but what does that have to do with video games? (Outside of video game classics such as Custer's Revenge of course...) And they managed to butcher it enough make it a G-rated show somehow!

Beldaran
03-13-2008, 06:56 PM
You mean that G4 actually used to be good before it merged with and destroyed TechTV?

Well, I meant "before TechTV turned into G4" or whatever. You know what I mean. They raped that station and sucked the brains out of it with a shit hose.

Pineconn
03-13-2008, 11:30 PM
I want to say Zelda Classic was on an episode of The Screen Savers (what War Lord was referring to, I believe), but I also can't find the video. I'll search it out one day.

bigjoe
03-15-2008, 12:04 AM
I think this guy is from a video game based net series called Video Masters TV. Not a particularly well done show, and made even worse by the fact that they promoted cheating in video games in their early days.