PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting Scripters

SpacemanDan
03-10-2008, 12:51 PM
I hope I posted this in the right place...

Anyways, for my current quest, LoR II, I had originally intended to do custom bosses for all the dungeons (and most likely custom mini-bosses.) I've gotten as far as level 1, and while I'm happy with my first attempts, they feel as though they're 'out-dated'. I used alot of warps and stuff to get around, and it feels a little buggy at times.

So, I'm woundering if there is anyone out there who would be willing to script some bosses when I get around to them. (I can't script worth crap.) My progress on my quest is rather slow, so I won't be bombarding those who accept with script requests and what not. (However, as of now, I probably will need at least one script for the first boss.)

Obviously, I will give major credit for those who help me out.

Thanks to anyone who can help! :D

EDIT: (Dammit! I ment to post this in the scripting discussion! >_< Could a mod move the please?)

bigjoe
03-10-2008, 06:25 PM
Are you willing to accept people who wish to do it for the sole purpose of getting some practice? Because, if so, I can help you out. If you want a pro, though, you may have to look elsewhere.

SpacemanDan
03-12-2008, 12:27 PM
If you're in it for the practice, that's fine. I guess we can discuss the stuff through PMs, no?

bigjoe
03-15-2008, 07:28 AM
Sorry it took so long to respond. When you're ready to discuss what you need, you can send me a PM.