PDA

View Full Version : betatesting exchange

skaarj[warrior]
03-03-2008, 05:37 PM
I always like to be sure there are no bugs and everything goes smooth in my quest, so it woul be cool if someone would like to beta-test it. But would anyone play a quest that's still buggy and incomplete? Probably not,

so here is my idea:

I will test the quest you are working on (if you need a beta tester), I'll try to find bugs and if you like I'll tell you which parts are good and which could be made more interesting - and in exchange I would like you to just go through my quest and see if everything goes smoothly and if it's interesting etc. . I imagine it something like this: we both work on our respective quests and exchange updates, new levels etc via e-mail, so the other one can test it.

If you are interested just message here or PM me. For testing my quest it would be good if you are somewhat skilled in zelda, my quest is not especially difficult but there are some hard challenges in the later levels, so if you just started with ZC it would probably not be so much fun for you. And you should like classic tiles if you want to do this, because my whole quest is almost purely LOZ (I prefer the standard tiles).

As for my quest: the storyline evolves during the quest, but the basic story goes something like this: an evil red dragon called Yochlol is using an artifact to control the mind of the King and his troops, thereby gaining control of hyrule. Your quest is to find and destroy that artifact; your uncle, his pretty daughter Jessica, and the knight Ismail will help you on your way to defeat the 4-headed dragon (ok gleeok, 4 heads, obvious :D ).