PDA

View Full Version : The ZC launcher is annoying me.

Sir_Johnamus
02-29-2008, 07:09 PM
I am back, and I have a problem that is quite annoying.
When I try to use ZC launcher, the one I downloaded with 718 onward, I t won't work and fails to even load. It will show the first screen where it says starting zc launcher, and it has just started to give me a reason.
Exception EOleSysError in module ZC Launcher.exe at 000B6C36. Class not Registered. The program then crashes.
There is also the problem with the ZC player. It does not go even to the flames logo, and crashes. I got it to play nice today. It played the sound of the logo, but no visual.

I do not know if this is a bug or a problem with my os, so I put it here. If this is a bug, then move this thread accordingly and delete both this sentence and the previous one.

erm2003
02-29-2008, 11:56 PM
ZC Launcher is loading fine for me with build 758. When is the last time it worked? What OS are you using?

Deviance
03-01-2008, 10:18 AM
I am back, and I have a problem that is quite annoying.
When I try to use ZC launcher, the one I downloaded with 718 onward, I t won't work and fails to even load. It will show the first screen where it says starting zc launcher, and it has just started to give me a reason.
Exception EOleSysError in module ZC Launcher.exe at 000B6C36. Class not Registered. The program then crashes.
There is also the problem with the ZC player. It does not go even to the flames logo, and crashes. I got it to play nice today. It played the sound of the logo, but no visual.

I do not know if this is a bug or a problem with my os, so I put it here. If this is a bug, then move this thread accordingly and delete both this sentence and the previous one.

Yeah tell me me what os please? :P

Sir_Johnamus
03-07-2008, 06:26 PM
Sorry about the late response.
Gateway M680 Laptop with Win XP Service pack 2 version 2002.
It is running a 1.86 GHz processor with 1 GB of RAM.

I do not think that is the problem, however.

erm2003
03-07-2008, 08:28 PM
Do you run your ZC programs as an administrator? Check the properties to enable that. I know some people have had that problem in the past.

Nicholas Steel
03-08-2008, 12:17 AM
try running memtestx86 and check out your computers memory... and then try a hard drive surface scan.

Sir_Johnamus
03-08-2008, 03:43 PM
The administrator think. I was running a limited account, and that must have been the problem.

Thank you.

erm2003
03-08-2008, 06:43 PM
I thought so. Glad that worked.