PDA

View Full Version : BC 1st quest

jackzero
02-25-2008, 07:13 PM
i'm stuck in level 7, i need a key, and also i think i need bracelet but idk where is that?

JP Blanchette
02-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Check Level-4 again. You Probably missed it there.

Remember, all the items like the Blue Candle, Blue Ring, the Bracelet, etc. are in the dungeons.

jackzero
03-02-2008, 11:59 PM
thanks! i found it~

Matthew Bluefox
04-11-2008, 05:32 PM
The blue ring ... could it be that it's somewhere in Level 3 (the orange one near the lost woods)? I found the wooden boomie quite easily, butt there are two rooms in the map which I cannot reach at all, not by bombing, and not by walking through the wall. I'd appreciate help from the quest maker or any player who found the blue ring. I also know the locations of the swords and the secret money bees already. However, I tend to always have 255 rupees which I can never spend on anything. :lol:

Also, I'd need to know the location of Level 4 to continue. I've already beaten Levels 1 to 3. Or is Level 4 the one on the old Level 9 spot near the "boobs rock"?

Token
04-13-2008, 01:38 AM
The blue ring ... could it be that it's somewhere in Level 3 (the orange one near the lost woods)? I found the wooden boomie quite easily, butt there are two rooms in the map which I cannot reach at all, not by bombing, and not by walking through the wall. I'd appreciate help from the quest maker or any player who found the blue ring. I also know the locations of the swords and the secret money bees already. However, I tend to always have 255 rupees which I can never spend on anything. :lol:

Also, I'd need to know the location of Level 4 to continue. I've already beaten Levels 1 to 3. Or is Level 4 the one on the old Level 9 spot near the "boobs rock"?

I think the level that you are referring to is level 6, there's a hint for dungeon 4 that you can get with one of the items you found in level 3. Don't worry about the Blue Ring yet it is in a later dungeon.

Matthew Bluefox
04-13-2008, 06:15 AM
Ah, so there's more than just the boomie in Level 3, I thought so. I haven't found the other item yet. Those two rooms must be separate. I'll try to move all stones once again. :)

Token
04-13-2008, 06:59 AM
Don't try to move the blocks in the previous rooms, Bomb the wall under the left of the 2 empty rooms.

Matthew Bluefox
04-13-2008, 09:03 AM
I found it before I wrote your hint, thanks! Now in Level 4, I've found the bracelet, butt I somehow need the stepladder to get the key and once again I need the stepladder to go through the last locked door that probably leads to the final room before warping to the boss zone on the top of the "D" shaped level. Thanks to the bracelet, I was able to get a heart container. Where the other HC's are, I have no idea though.

Now the question is ... is the ladder in Level 4 or somewhere else? I've already tried a good part of Level 5 (found the compass and was quite close to the boss), butt there I need the stepladder as well in one room. Can someone give me a hint, please?

Token
04-13-2008, 12:42 PM
The ladder indeed is in level 4 and as you are at the moment you can't get any more heart containers.

Matthew Bluefox
04-13-2008, 12:45 PM
Wow, so I'm in best conditions then. Can you give me a hint where I have to look for the ladder in Level 4? I really couldn't find it so far, and I searched very thoroughly. I thought it must be in Level 4, that makes the only sense.

Token
04-13-2008, 12:48 PM
I am sorry, but i started mapping the levels from 6 and up, are there any rooms you haven't been in yet? Maybe i can help you if I know

Token
04-13-2008, 01:09 PM
The Ladder is in the most southeastern spot (row 7,column 5)

Matthew Bluefox
04-13-2008, 01:10 PM
Well, I have the map, it's like a "D". And the top part of that "D" is unaccessible as of now. The level color is winered. And I've been in all rooms except the locked room lying behind a water line that can only be crossed with the stepladder.

There are many rooms with stones, and I tried moving them all, no success. Are there any walk-through walls or bombable walls? I found the bomb upgrade just above the room with the bracelet (moving stone to reveal stairs).

Edit: Thanks for the coordinates! I'll have a close look.

Edit 2: Once I'm in Level 6 and if I wouldn't find the blue ring, I'd ask here again.

Token
04-13-2008, 01:19 PM
I don't know if there are any walls you can walkthrough, but you don't need them, bombable walls there are a plenty. You do not need to Bomb walls to get this far, only the bomb upgrade or the lower right part you might need to bomb

Matthew Bluefox
04-13-2008, 01:40 PM
I'll see. Thanks!

Edit: I've found the ladder. It was well protected by a four-winger and a pack of blue sand-monsters. Now I'm in Level 5 and it's really a maze of sections. :)