PDA

View Full Version : A custom boss script request

ennonfenom
02-18-2008, 08:57 PM
Well I posted this over at pure, but I want to post it here because Im not getting to much reply's towards getting it done. So here is a quote from that topic:

[quote name='Gleeok' post='484358' date='Feb 17 2008, 11:35 PM']
No prob.

First off: What kind of boss do you want to make?

An ffc boss,
A comby cycling/animated old school boss,
Or a scripted boss.
If you are usinf a 2.11+ beta I recomend the first option; ffc boss.
Secondly: What do you want your boss to do?
EDIT: aah, missed that part of what it does...This might depend on the first question.

I want it to be a shooter type, that is stationary, unless I can use all of these tiles:http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/ennonfenom/McGohma.png And I was thinking that after 30 0r second it spawns two little 16X16 enemies. So probably scripted boss. So that means this needs to be in the script form could a mod please move it there please.

So basically, I want to script it to be like Gohma in Oot. So the script would have it do this.

Gohma eyes are the blue color link cant shoot it yet, then while the eye is blue it shoots two projectiles at link one from each claw(that is extended) then it spawns two 16X16 enemies, after that link kills them,(16X16's) then Gohma's eyes turns light red color, which means link can now shoot it, Gohma then lays down and link then has to use the sword. And that would have to be repeted two or three times to defeat Gohma. Simple enough? :tard: