PDA

View Full Version : WebRidesTV

Fabiano the Spy
02-17-2008, 01:46 PM
I really hope I'm not breaking any rules here, just trying to inform.

I don't know if any of you have heard of this site, but there's a place called WebRidesTV.

Once you sign up, you start getting credits for viewing the various galleries and watching movies.

I think it's something like 10 credits per gallery view, 20 points per video play, something very close to that.

Well, with these credits, you can buy things from their store, from a pack of hotwheels, to a Nintendo Wii.

I go to a huge PSP Modification forum, where MANY of the members have been participating on this site every day for a couple months now, and I know a few people who have gotten their 50-100 dollar Amazon cards. They send those through email the same day.

It's not a scam, and I was very skeptical of it at first, hell, a lot of you will probably be skeptical of this thread. I don't doubt you :P

I believe the limit of credits per day is 250. That isn't too bad. Think about it, after 2 days, you have 500 credits. And the Daxter PSP Entertainment Pack there is like 33,000 credits. That's not too horrible at all, is it?

http://www.webridestv.com

If you would like to, NOT REQUIRED, you can use "natebenton" (no quotes) as your referral this gets you I think something like 1,000 extra points once I reach 3,000, and once I hit that 3,000 I get something similar.

For all those interested.

I'm not trying to spam AGN up here or anything, just thought you gamers may be interested in those gift cards, get some more games, or for people like me, who want a Wii and are willing to wait 6 months :P

Beldaran
02-17-2008, 03:12 PM
I got 250 credits in 4 minutes by opening tons of links and then closing them without watching any of the material. They need to re-think their programming strategy if they want people to watch those videos.

I'll see how many credits I get before they fix that. Maybe I can get a gift card in a couple of months. :)

Fabiano the Spy
02-17-2008, 04:02 PM
That's how I've been doing it to. That's how it's been since for at least 1 month. I have no idea when the shop came up.

Also, apparently adding an avatar gets you an extra 100 credits. This DOESN'T count towards your limit.

Right now I'm sitting at 607 credits. Maybe I'll get some of those hotwheels just to test it out :P

I've heard nothing but great things, but still =/

A couple things are ridiculously priced...like that cam corder. That'd take over a year to get, assuming you got your points EVERY single day.

Skulkraken
02-17-2008, 07:39 PM
Interesting... a Youtube knockoff designed for car enthusiasts (which seems to be the reason why so much of the swag they're offering is racing-related). Registered, though I didn't see anything on the registration form for listing who referred us. This could just be me missing the completely obvious, however.

Beldaran
02-17-2008, 07:46 PM
though I didn't see anything on the registration form for listing who referred us. This could just be me missing the completely obvious, however.

They discontinued that promotion so it's a non-issue now. I read it in the FAQ on their rather crappily designed website.

Fabiano the Spy
02-17-2008, 11:33 PM
Yeah, reference option is no longer there, but for anybody that still wants to participate, I find it worth it.