PDA

View Full Version : I was just thinking...

Beldaran
02-16-2008, 12:49 AM
It would be really funny if they started an organization to combat racism called the National Integrated Group for Greater Ethnic Relations.

I hope I can take credit for that joke, since I just thought of it.

The_Amaster
02-16-2008, 12:57 AM
Dang, I need to go get a drink of water so I can come back and spew it all over the screen.

Nicholas Steel
02-16-2008, 02:26 AM
Grater??? they gonna grate some nigger's?

The Desperado
02-16-2008, 03:17 AM
That reminds me of the anit-Hilary Clinton group called Citizens United Not Timid.

MasterSwordUltima
02-16-2008, 10:14 AM
OOoooooh, the bold letters spell out NIGGER. Good gosh man, thats dangerously close to being offensive.

Beldaran
02-16-2008, 11:30 AM
Grater??? they gonna grate some nigger's?

Fixed.

It's an offensive joke, sure, but it's not any more offensive than anything on Chapelle's Show. (Like the "Niggar Family" skit?)

MasterSwordUltima
02-16-2008, 11:40 AM
All jokes poke fun at someone or another. Its impossible to make a joke that isn't offensive to somebody.

Lilith
02-16-2008, 02:53 PM
---

Glitch
02-16-2008, 03:09 PM
NIG

GER

ITS THE NIGGER FAMILY!

One of the greatest Chappelle Show Skits to date.

rock_nog
02-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Personally, I am in favor of grater ethnic relations - the lives of professional cheese graters are difficult enough without all of the racial tension.

Modus Ponens
02-17-2008, 03:04 AM
Its impossible to make a funny joke that isn't offensive to somebody.

Fixed.

Dechipher
02-17-2008, 03:14 AM
Fixed.

It's an offensive joke, sure, but it's not any more offensive than anything on Chapelle's Show. (Like the "Niggar Family" skit?)

Black people laughing at racism = okay
White people laughing at racism = not okay

Daarkseid
02-17-2008, 04:56 AM
Black people laughing at racism = okay
White people laughing at racism = not okay

Thats bullshit, laughing AT racism isn't an issue. Its telling racist jokes and saying offensive phrases in improper contexts that gets you into Michael Richards situations.

Beldaran's joke would probably irk some people, but they're either the kind of people who the hate the word nigger, regardless of the person saying it, or the circumstance. Or they just lack any sort of sense of humor.

Beldaran's jokes isn't even really racist, its mostly an ironic acronym(actually the real joke is a demonstration about the potential problems with acronyms ruining the intended meaning of the actual sentence or organization name).

Basically Beldaran is finding more creative and humorous ways to express his dislike for acronyms.

MasterSwordUltima
02-17-2008, 05:06 AM
Acronyms are just a bunch of niggers anyway.

Dechipher
02-17-2008, 05:17 AM
Thats bullshit, laughing AT racism isn't an issue. Its telling racist jokes and saying offensive phrases in improper contexts that gets you into Michael Richards situations.

Beldaran's joke would probably irk some people, but they're either the kind of people who the hate the word nigger, regardless of the person saying it, or the circumstance. Or they just lack any sort of sense of humor.

Beldaran's jokes isn't even really racist, its mostly an ironic acronym(actually the real joke is a demonstration about the potential problems with acronyms ruining the intended meaning of the actual sentence or organization name).

Basically Beldaran is finding more creative and humorous ways to express his dislike for acronyms.

Hey man. It's all cool. I was just pointing out the difference between this and the Chappelle Show, which pretty much went down because white people don't understand where the line is.

MasterSwordUltima
02-17-2008, 05:29 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I hate wiggers. I remember riding on my school bus, all the kids going into middle school with their wigger clothes, and pretending to know shit. Fakes.

Beldaran
02-17-2008, 11:08 AM

You know me too well! :)