PDA

View Full Version : the quest is ready.

rockko
02-12-2008, 11:06 AM
the quest is ready and i hope if my friend starting playing, the no problems anymore playing the game.before durring testing the game somethemes the black screem to the right and left turning to pink an the middle screem mess up likking there something with there videocard.i give acces to confirationscreem to not blockking the game anymore with the firewall.i hope its work. oh yes i wish to make my quest to download for the menbers but how? and making a intro for the menbers to read it. oh yes one thing a makking the game to dutch language (not germany language)

bobrocks95
02-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Submit your quest to Zeldaclassic.com, there are directions there as to how to upload your quest correctly. To make an intro screen, generally you would need to make custom titles for the subtitle of your quest, though you should be able to get 'The Legend of Zelda:' part. Example: Your quest is The Legend of Zelda: Link's Day Off. You would need to make custom tiles for 'Link's Day Off'. You can find many title 'bases' at PureZC.com, simply go to the loose tile section and search for 'title' or something similar. I'm not sure with the languages.
Please officially announce your quest either at the AGN Expo or in the Quest Discussion/Announcement section.