is this the last version of zelda and new items [Archive] - Armageddon Games Forums

PDA

View Full Version : is this the last version of zelda and new items

rockko
02-12-2008, 10:42 AM
can someone tell me if this the last version 2.10 for windows and the new items or there is now a new version with new items. and where? oh yes i download a editor for a link to past,( hyrule magic) but it seems more difficul then the zc tools. is there aneone working with hyrule magic? it seems there in this edictor you cannot change the weapons and not find new weapons.i wrong? abbout this editor?

bobrocks95
02-12-2008, 11:09 AM
The latest STABLE release is 2.10. You can get 2.5 betas, though I don't think they have many new items integrated in(not sure, I don't use betas). I don't use hyrule magic, so I can't help you there.

Russ
02-12-2008, 12:51 PM
oh yes i download a editor for a link to past,( hyrule magic) but it seems more difficul then the zc tools. is there aneone working with hyrule magic?
I have tried Hyrule Magic. Trust me, ZC is 10,000 times easier to use.

And 2.10 is the newest stable build. There are alpha builds, which let you make new items and enemies, but they can be unstable and take a while to learn how to use. But if you want to take the risk, you can download them from shardstorm.com.

rockko
02-12-2008, 01:25 PM
you use hyrule magic. then maybe you tell how a change the weapons in the chest. a only now to changes items , but not weapons and where a find the weapons used in making parrarel world. oh yes can you explain how warpings rings work on zelda tools if you using more than 3 warpsrings. its one of the things a not finding if a makking a new quest again. thanks

bobrocks95
02-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Like Russadwan said, ZC is MUCH easier to use, so it's suggested you use it instead. You will likely not find help for Hyrule Magic in the Zelda Classic forums.
Oh, and try to use better english.

Pineconn
02-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Oh, and try to use better english.

It's difficult to use perfect English when English isn't your first language. ;)

(Es difÃ*cil para usar español perfecto cuando el español no es tu lengua materna.)

bobrocks95
02-12-2008, 06:15 PM
Ya, sorry, I hadn't yet caught that he was Dutch.

Russ
02-12-2008, 08:45 PM
you use hyrule magic. then maybe you tell how a change the weapons in the chest. a only now to changes items , but not weapons and where a find the weapons used in making parrarel world
To be honest, Hyrule Magic was so complicated that I didn't you use it much. I mainly just used it to do things like change enemies in LttP and alter music, and have some fun (like putting Ganin and Aghimnon in Link's house).