PDA

View Full Version : Like The Game A Link To Past

rockko
02-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Look To Room Type There You Find Shop,pay For Door And More. There You Find Item Pond. I Wish To Make A Pond Like To Find In The Game A Link To Past. You Trhow Example Wooden Arrow An Get Back Silver Arrow. Can I Making Something Like This?in Zelda Classic Zc Tools Version 2.10 For Windows.

Joe123
02-12-2008, 10:17 AM
http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101305

bobrocks95
02-12-2008, 10:31 AM
It's the same person... He obviously didn't believe you the first time, Joe.
BTW, is the item pond implemented into any of the beta's thus far?

Joe123
02-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Nah they don't seem to have bothered.
Could be scripted though.

And I'm aware of the fact that it's the same person.
I'm not finding him particularily pleasent; sending me personal messages completely in caps and posting three threads about the same thing when it's already been answered.

zeldanerd
02-15-2008, 07:32 PM
Would be good if you could...

Russ
02-15-2008, 07:42 PM
You have the same avatar as me!? But how!? I need to change mine.

bobrocks95
02-15-2008, 07:45 PM
'I need a new avatar'. You obviously had this coming to you.

Russ
02-15-2008, 07:52 PM
'I need a new avatar'. You obviously had this coming to you.
Yes I know. I've just been so reluctant to change, since this is the only avatar I've ever had. Now I have to find a new one.

Gleeok
02-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Wouldn't that be funny if everyone used that avatar for a day. :eyebrow:

The_Amaster
02-16-2008, 12:51 AM
Hmmm, once you had the message up, you could use L's string codes to check for the item and give the new one, but you'd need a script to make it look like he's throwing it in. Perhaps a modification of signpost which creates an FFC that looks like the item and moves it into a vertical arc. Then a changer at the end that turns it into a splash and displays a string.

Whatdya think?

Russ
02-16-2008, 02:11 AM
Wouldn't that be funny if everyone used that avatar for a day. :eyebrow:
I'd get dizzy trying to read all the posts. :scared:

bluedeath
02-28-2008, 08:04 AM
I'd get dizzy trying to read all the posts.

You said it, i got you and zeldanerd mixed up, I thought u double posted...

Russ
02-28-2008, 11:47 AM
You said it, i got you and zeldanerd mixed up, I thought u double posted...
Well, he only has 35 posts, and isn't active much, so I doubt it will be a problem. But just in case, I really need to start looking for a new one.

Joe123
02-28-2008, 01:07 PM
Yah, I find avatars quite important for knowing who people are.

When they change them lots, it is so confusing.

MoonCheese
02-28-2008, 01:32 PM
The avatar change in itself doesn't really throw me off, as if I see a new avatar (or no avatar), I check the username. What does throw me off is when User A stops using Avatar X, then later User B switches to an avatar very similar to (or the same as) Avatar X. I tend to associate User B's posts with User A for quite a while when that happens.

Russ
02-28-2008, 08:31 PM
The avatar change in itself doesn't really throw me off, as if I see a new avatar (or no avatar), I check the username. What does throw me off is when User A stops using Avatar X, then later User B switches to an avatar very similar to (or the same as) Avatar X. I tend to associate User B's posts with User A for quite a while when that happens.
Ya, that confuses me so much. I hate it when people do that.

bluedeath
02-28-2008, 10:00 PM
Yah, I find avatars quite important for knowing who people are.

When they change them lots, it is so confusing

Yes, it took me a while to figure out an avatar I should use, I just ended up using my favorite anime charactor Tails XD I never really thought that avatars could be this important when on forums.