PDA

View Full Version : The funniest thing you ever seen here...

Cronic
02-11-2008, 04:20 PM
I was going through some old files and ran across one of Breakers Glenn th egreat ymtds... the one where he mixed the phone call ..."this is Glenn the great and there's nothing I can do about it" lmfao

running across that got me to laughing almost as hard as i did when it was initially posted ...not sure how many of you remember that but it was funny as hell, and again hats off to ya Breaksie!

how bout you guys? what was the funniest thing you've ever seen here?

Pineconn
02-11-2008, 04:34 PM
The funniest thing I can think of off the top of my mind is Beldaran's story in this thread (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=96842). It's the second post in the thread.

Oh, and the picture war here (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=97371&page=35) got pretty funny at times (starts halfway down on page 35, ends on page 37), even though a few pictures died.

deathbyhokie
02-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Toolie's 50 post string in the ADmin forum is quite priceless, although lost to time now a days.

Also, some of the threads where a tard signed up with 3-4 names, just so he could argue with himself. Always amusing to point and laugh at.

phattonez
02-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Oh, and the picture war here (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=97371&page=35) got pretty funny at times (starts halfway down on page 35, ends on page 37), even though a few pictures died.

How about post numbers? I have more posts per page than you do.

Modus Ponens
02-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Oh, it would have to be... what was his name? Was it just "Zelda Classic"? You know, that guy who kept going on about the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Anyway, his polls were dynamite.

Daarkseid
02-11-2008, 10:22 PM
Funniest thing, besides Glenn's deranged plea to Moocow for help(immortalized in that ytmnd Cronic posted), were some of the things Zelda64gld posted a long long time ago.

In particular his posting about his day at the shrink.

Too bad it turned out Glenn was a terrible admin with a terrible(or lack of) sense of humor.

moocow
02-11-2008, 10:48 PM
I can't think of anything that tops that voicemail Glenn left me. "Over and out". Oh God, I listened to it everyday for a fucking week. Too funny.

Dechipher
02-12-2008, 01:22 AM
The voicemail/ytmnd was funny, as well as the remix (Was it JJ who posted that? I think we've been over this before.) Z64GLD was also quite humorous at times.

I think some avatars and sigs over the years have been funny. Moocow's present avatar is good, and Glitch's sig when he had the football players chasing the chicken.

Lilith
02-12-2008, 02:15 AM
---

Dechipher
02-12-2008, 02:20 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that forum that was basically everyone telling stories together and text-based RPGs and what not. That went away a while after I got here, but I remember a story about TSA shoving a burrito in his ass.

As well as buttlotion. Who can forget that?

I guess this isn't what you asked, as I'm giving several things, but oh well.

Archibaldo
02-12-2008, 10:37 AM
Can't remember much but there have been a few members that seemed to provide a satisfactory level of humour. One member that stands out is granite. I'll always remember hijacking his thread and turning it into a thread about waffles.

Kairyu
02-12-2008, 10:53 AM
BIESXAUL POLRO BERAS
lowercase letters

Brasel
02-12-2008, 11:01 AM
I was always partial to the pictures of Big Joe that VEL photoshopped about Big Joe and his Panda's.

Beldaran
02-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Snowcock

erm2003
02-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Can't remember much but there have been a few members that seemed to provide a satisfactory level of humour. One member that stands out is granite. I'll always remember hijacking his thread and turning it into a thread about waffles.

Oh I remember that! Those were some good times, and good waffles!

^^Snowcock FTW.

bigjoe
02-12-2008, 07:24 PM
I was always partial to the pictures of Big Joe that VEL photoshopped about Big Joe and his Panda's.

And I was always frightened by that.:scared: It was always a good frightened though. I always figured that VEL would jump out of a closet and instead of murdering me, tell me a story about how if it weren't for Super Mario Bros., the internet wouldnt exist.

My favorite funny stuff was from long ago. Zelda64Gld evading bans, for instance. Everyone thought that he had some sort of mystic power that could overturn forum bans, when it was really just some dude unbanning him over and over.

Also, when the forum games forum was more about roleplaying than mortifying the post before you. There were classic adventures. People growing to epic sizes ala Power Rangers because of buttlotion. Non-sexual adventures in then-Tails colon. That place could have been an endless source of movie material. That is if Darunia47 didn't show up and change the definition of "forum game" from "Awesome Roleplay" to "Respond retardedly to the post before you".

Although I did pretty recently get a kick out of this Jenny character starting a thread about babies killing people in the post before them. Adds more definition to the otherwise blithering genre.

If I had to pick a single most funny thing though, it would be when Zelda64Gld made fun of MetaStaiford's name. Sheer hilariousness on a level beyond anything. Especially when MetaStaiford took offense to it.

King Aquamentus
02-13-2008, 10:28 PM
Valerie has a way of latching onto fellows and making long fads with them. on PureZC, she had a long series in which Joshsim enjoys playing Ocarina of Time (he hates it IRL), and worked off a typo that said "joshsim is pancakes". His golden flapjacky face was tasting maple syrup soon afterwards.

As for AGN? Any time this board gets hacked, that's a laugh and a half. But most of the humor for me comes from certain members.

-Valientlink- This user posted recently. Whether that means he's been lifted or is working off the ban clear from over a year ago is unknown to me.

-Zelda777- Zelda rules!!!! He's... he's really gotten quite a bit better.

-other commoners whose names I can't be bothered to remember- You will live on I know.

MasterSwordUltima
02-14-2008, 03:18 AM
Nobody remembers the whole Karma, Bitch era? :O

Oh god, I just remembered that I would just spam MUDs with TONBERRY TONBERRY TONBERRY because of that.

Daarkseid
02-14-2008, 03:22 AM
Nobody remembers the whole Karma, Bitch era? :O

Now I do. That shit was mostly annoying.

ShadowTiger
02-15-2008, 05:45 PM
I'll always remember hijacking his thread and turning it into a thread about waffles.That line alone as of this very moment was the funniest thing that's happened at AGN that I can remember. I have to start posting again. I can definitely see how WoW can take over your soul.

I'm still trying to memorize the lines to that Glenn YTMND, done in the style of Eye of the Tiger.

MasterSwordUltima
02-20-2008, 12:53 AM
Now I do. That shit was mostly annoying.

Thats exactly what I found so funny about it. How it was so repetitive, and so many people hated it, yet it continued.

Breaker
02-20-2008, 07:23 PM
http://glenthegreatremix.ytmnd.com/

I crack myself up.

Beldaran
02-20-2008, 07:48 PM
http://glenthegreatremix.ytmnd.com/

I crack myself up.

I always think that will get old, but it just gets funnier every time I hear it.

Fabiano the Spy
02-21-2008, 12:41 AM
I always think that will get old, but it just gets funnier every time I hear it.
I have to agree. That kind of stuff can pull you out of depression. Assuming you're not too far into the stage of depression, then it might not work..

(I'm being sarcastic about the whole depression thing, just to clarify :P)

Breaker
02-21-2008, 03:31 AM
I have to agree. That kind of stuff can pull you out of depression. Assuming you're not too far into the stage of depression, then it might not work..

(I'm being sarcastic about the whole depression thing, just to clarify :P)

www.Cryforhelp.com