PDA

View Full Version : Qeust thats currenly unnamed

merder
02-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Hey i`ts been a while. But i`m building a quest where Link has lost his memory.
It won`t be an easy quest but not the hardest either.

current progress : Entire quest ? %
Lancelot graveyard 90% (still might add some hidden places.)
loony heights 100%
Arthur beach 50%(will stretch the entire island length).
Dungeon 1: The clock 100% (its 3 o clock :tongue: )
dungeon 2: Spooky hallways 45%(finished bf2. currently doing bf1(the entrance floor).

the names that crossed my mind are:
Link on amnesia island.
Link and his memories(this i won't use)
Link in Amnesia.

any name suggestion place suggestion and opinion is more then welcome.

bobrocks95
02-10-2008, 11:31 AM
? You have more than 2 dungeons and 3 overworld areas, right?
And I've never been good with names.:tongue:

merder
02-10-2008, 12:16 PM
well yes and no it is the current progress and there will be more than that i'm still working on it.

Mega Link
02-10-2008, 12:28 PM
"Deleo Memoria" that's Latin for "erase memory".

merder
03-01-2008, 11:47 AM
good name mega link but i still can't decide on a name yet.

for progress there is little new progress. (few screens more now).
also i've made the beginning of a high level dungeon.(first few screens and the layout. the name is chomper tunnels and i've finished about 6 to 7 screens(I'll be doing a few screens every triforce dungeon. in that dungeon currently the hardest monster is an bat wizzrobe(the screen layout are in their advantage.) to enter it you'l need a superbomb(wich you'll get when about strong enough for the dungeon but when testing you'll need to cheat.)
after i've finished dungeon 2 i want some beta testers besides my self(preferably with quest building experience) if interested pm me

merder
04-07-2008, 04:06 AM
I've some progress finished dungeon 2 with exceptions from 2 screens(both secret ones). and is currently being tested by bobrocks95.
also if anyone else wants to test it pm.

if you want to test it here is how to get the sword:

if you start the quest you are armed with 4 bombs(KEEP AT LEAST ONE OF THEM). you also start with 2 1/2 hearts(if you go all the way east you can find a hcp(need a bomb though). if you go n from the start location and then east yo should find a opening go in it for an orcarina. now walk around to find a not so subtle hint where to play it. go in that cave go all the way in that you can(don't kill the foes here) at the end you'l find a lone octorock kill it to gain a hcp and acces to the sword.